McCarthy
4 (10.5%)
Amalfitano
7 (18.4%)
Other
16 (42.1%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Brown@FFC

This is the new priority transfer. If Ruiz were to play there, we would need a striker to partner Berbatov, but this is the main position to fill. After this, 1 more or possible 2 more transfers are needed. A full back, either side, and a attacking midfielder/striker. With the players we have been linked with, I reckon we have at least £10m to spend.

Humbled

want one that can go backwards and forwards so we can keep either Berba or Ruiz behind a striker

Count Berbatov

Scholes.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

JHunter_Fulham4Life

Quote from: Brown@FFC on June 17, 2013, 07:35:16 PM
This is the new priority transfer. If Ruiz were to play there, we would need a striker to partner Berbatov, but this is the main position to fill. After this, 1 more or possible 2 more transfers are needed. A full back, either side, and a attacking midfielder/striker. With the players we have been linked with, I reckon we have at least £10m to spend.

As I understand it, we wouldn't have to spend a dime for Keisuke Honda. CSKA Moskow has him out there on a freebie.

valdeingruo

Quote from: JHunter_Fulham4Life on June 18, 2013, 04:10:44 AM
Quote from: Brown@FFC on June 17, 2013, 07:35:16 PM

As I understand it, we wouldn't have to spend a dime for Keisuke Honda. CSKA Moskow has him out there on a freebie.

Honda would bring alot to this team, however i think hes destined for bigger things than us.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

malcbridger

Get in Manolev either on loan for the season (he shouldn't cost too much if we signed him) as cover for Sascha/Riether (if he stays?). Sell 2 of Riise, Briggs, Richardson and bring in a decent left back, we would then have an awesome defence?
Enoh on a loan to compete with Boateng for d/m plus that elusive creative midfielder (please, NOT Huddlestone), and a striker.

Holders

We should certainly firm up on Manolev and Enoh in my view.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Bryanthebroom

With Valencia in financial trouble and missing out on CL we should bid upwards of 10m for Banega. Saints have offered a frankly derisory 7.6m but surely we could beat that (if willing to spend 8m on McCarthy). He'd more than make up for the hole left by the moose imo.

Brown@FFC

Quote from: malcbridger on June 18, 2013, 06:42:44 AM
Get in Manolev either on loan for the season (he shouldn't cost too much if we signed him) as cover for Sascha/Riether (if he stays?). Sell 2 of Riise, Briggs, Richardson and bring in a decent left back, we would then have an awesome defence?
Enoh on a loan to compete with Boateng for d/m plus that elusive creative midfielder (please, NOT Huddlestone), and a striker.

Nicely put. I agree that Briggs and Riise should be sold. If we get Manolev for under £1m, he will be good cover. A defense of Stekelenburg, Riether, Hangeland, Amorebieta and Richardson/New Left Back would be very nice, and with Boateng in front of Hangeland and Amorebieta, our defense might become the wall it used to be. Hughes should go, he is just a waste of wages now. Enoh would provide competition, but Sidwell will be the competition for Boateng. You only need one creator, look at Murphy, never injured, consistently there. But, I disagree with Huddlestone. I would be happy to have him. He is a defensive creator, and one of the best distributors in the PL. He had a season without injury, so he may of shaken that off, and it also means Ruiz and Berbatov don't need to track back as far. I would also like to see the youth involved next year, we have got one of the best academies in England, so there must be talent in there. Give them a run out in preseason.

valdeingruo

Quote from: Bryanthebroom on June 18, 2013, 07:20:54 AM
With Valencia in financial trouble and missing out on CL we should bid upwards of 10m for Banega. Saints have offered a frankly derisory 7.6m but surely we could beat that (if willing to spend 8m on McCarthy). He'd more than make up for the hole left by the moose imo.

Heck, its unfortunate that the club is in a bind but look at that squad. I wouldnt mind a few of those players. While we are at it we could nip Hernandez from Palermo who are in similar straights.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

filham

The replacement for Murphy/Dembele in midfield has to be our priority and we should be prepared to spend big for the right man.
The wide left position was a problem last season but in the last few games it was looking as if Kaca could become a regular on the left.

EJL

If we sign Banega... *swoon*

SaltfordWhite