watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham knit jersey fabric help

Started by bmasar, June 17, 2013, 08:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmasar

My wife-to-be has been making pajamas for our dog and I think it'd be great to have him wearing some Fulham pajamas to be on Friday nights.

Only problem is that I can't locate any in America and a google search didn't turn up anything either.

Does anyone in London have access to any? I will gladly pay for the fabric and shipping. I think we only need a meter or so but I'll have to check with my lady.

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

bmasar

fulhamben

Quote from: bmasar on June 17, 2013, 08:20:35 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on June 17, 2013, 08:02:01 PM
wtf are pajamas for dogs

Which part confuses you?
two parts, part one being that someone would actually make them, and part 2 that someone would actually put them on a dog

Northern Cottager

I love this thread. Are you looking for actual pyjamas or material? Please upload a picture of your dogjamas if you find some!

LBNo11

...buy a 3XL Airness shirt which is just about the right size for a chihuahua...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

bmasar

Quote from: fulhamben on June 17, 2013, 08:24:48 PM
wtf are pajamas for dogs

Which part confuses you?
two parts, part one being that someone would actually make them, and part 2 that someone would actually put them on a dog

Thanks for your input.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: LBNo11 on June 17, 2013, 08:36:26 PM
...buy a 3XL Airness shirt which is just about the right size for a chihuahua...

Don't wash it though or you'll end up with a plain white shirt after 2 washes.

fulhamben

Quote from: bmasar on June 17, 2013, 08:40:17 PM
wtf are pajamas for dogs

Which part confuses you?

Thanks for your input.
sorry mate, might be a cultral thing as i have never heard of anyone putting pyjamas on pets in england. caught me off guard

Holders

Really strange that a google search didn't turn up Fulham pyjamas for dogs. What's the world coming to when you can't get simple everyday things like that? It's a disgrace, get the G8 onto it straight away.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

bmasar

Quote from: fulhamben on June 17, 2013, 08:47:00 PM
wtf are pajamas for dogs

Which part confuses you?

Thanks for your input.
sorry mate, might be a cultral thing as i have never heard of anyone putting pyjamas on pets in england. caught me off guard

It's my fiance's dog. Strange as it sounds, wearing something tight fitting soothes many dogs' anxieties.

bmasar

Quote from: Holders on June 17, 2013, 08:57:51 PM
Really strange that a google search didn't turn up Fulham pyjamas for dogs. What's the world coming to when you can't get simple everyday things like that? It's a disgrace, get the G8 onto it straight away.

I just need fabric with a Fulham pattern.

Whiteroom

Perhaps you could just make the suit out of stretchy material and sew an FFC badge onto it? I am sure he would look dandy after that. That or you could write to the club and ask why the ruddy heck they don't stock them... football these days...

Holders

What does he do when he wants to get up in the night for a pee? Is it a one-piece or two piece and does he prefer zips or buttons? 
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

epsomraver

Quote from: bmasar on June 17, 2013, 09:20:01 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on June 17, 2013, 08:47:00 PM
wtf are pajamas for dogs

Which part confuses you?

Thanks for your input.

It's my fiance's dog. Strange as it sounds, wearing something tight fitting soothes many dogs' anxieties.

Big choke chain then?  064.gif