watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Phone rings ...........

Started by ScalleysDad, June 17, 2013, 09:30:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScalleysDad

"Hey Galvin, (that's me), I 've got a couple of tickets lined up for you now the Capital Cup draw is in. Can you help out with the kids at half time?"

Not sure if they mean proper kids or the likes of Remy, Zamorra and Wright Philips. On balance I think I'd prefer the ten year olds.

TheDon

"I think I'd prefer the ten year olds."

are you stuart hall ?  :hook:

ScalleysDad

Fair point. I had'nt seen the news until just now ............ been doing a bit of live west country tele and got badly distracted so I threw myself into pint or two.

I'll stay in the centre circle with witnesses.

Lighthouse

And on his own admission he said, and I quote M'lud ' I will stay in the centre circle with witnesses'

As you know M'lud this clearly is a euphemism for some depraved public display of a lude act.

No M'lud not a euphonium for some depraved playing with a lute act. Do try and concentrate and put the usher down.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Berserker

It's all beyond me, I don't have a clue what you are all on about . Must be man speak!
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

FFCAli

Quote from: Berserker on June 18, 2013, 10:57:41 AM
It's all beyund me, I don't have a clue what you are all on about . Must be man speak!
:005:

Vinnieffc

Quote from: FFCAli on June 18, 2013, 11:03:25 AM
Quote from: Berserker on June 18, 2013, 10:57:41 AM
It's all beyund me, I don't have a clue what you are all on about . Must be man speak!
:005:

I think what he's trying to say is that he's just got a job playing the triangle in a Jamaican Raggae band. He just stands at the back and ting.