News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Flags - would like an opinion from everyone please.

Started by tomcolemanfry, June 19, 2013, 03:45:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomcolemanfry

Have got some artwork (which for some reason I can't upload to this forum) of a flag which I'm thinking of getting made.

The basic design is 8foot by 4foot, three stripes across in black/white/black.
On the top line it reads YOU'RE JUST TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE
The middle line has the FFC crest in the middle
The the bottom line reads CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF OF YOU.

By using your imagination, does this sound like a good idea to most?
I will work out a way to upload the artwork as soon as possible, or if one of the admins could mail me so I can find a way to do this, it would be very much appreciated!

Northern Cottager

Sounds good. I think if you upload it to TinyPic and then upload the link.

WORTHINGFULHAM

Think a flag saying THIS IS FULHAM top line
Stripes in the middle
bottom line YOU GOT A LONG WAY HOME

Sounds like a better bet. ..just dont put it out against london clubs lol

WhiteJC

Enter the Frei

great idea. Can't see it but if there's decent design around it it sounds great.

tomcolemanfry

TinyPic worked a treat! So yeah, this is what I came up with guys..

Burt

Enter the Frei

looks amazing. Kept it simple as well, great job.

Holders

Really good. And, bucking the FoF trend, you've got the spelling and punctuation right as well!
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

thebumponleroyshead

Errrrrrrr..... sorry to sound pompous but with regards grammar, "off of" is not correct please don't have this printed in the current form. In the song he does sing literally off 'er' you, as in America they clearly dont bother with English Grammar and most English people say off of because of this. If anything put "off o' you" so you are stating you know the error.  You can't have two prepositions together, it would be like saying "I just got bought a beer by off that guy."
On second thoughts it would go some way to reduce the claim that all FFC fans are Hugos with a monumental trust fund so dont bother sticking the ' in you're while your at by it. 049:gif
Oh You Lucky People We're the Best Team in The Land

First State

grandad

Don´t like the lyrics at all. I prefer "Keep Believing" at the top & "We do" at the bottom
Where there's a will there's a wife

SKSW6

YES! I've had an idea in my mind for ages with "Just too good to be true", and on the next line "since 1879" or something like that, but I like yours and anything else with those lyrics considering its always sung after (or prematurely in the case of Saints and Reading away last season, among others) a good result.

sussexwhite

Quote from: tomcolemanfry on June 19, 2013, 05:37:10 PM
TinyPic worked a treat! So yeah, this is what I came up with guys..

what about either side of the crest johnny haynes and gordon davies faces in black and white ?