watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

RIP James Gandolfini

Started by chiefo, June 20, 2013, 01:36:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chiefo

Can't believe this news tonight, and taken so young. RIP to a legend. :016: 065.gif

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22980414

St Eve

nevzter

"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

JBH

Great Actor, Great Guy we met him in Vegas 6 years ago he had quick chat with us.

R.I.P. Big Man

westcliff white

Personally not a fan, he appeared in some good programs and films. To die at the age of 51 is a tragedy for his family and his fans.

RIP
Every day is a Fulham day

HillingdonFFC

Absolutely gutted,  immense in the Sopranos. To get that combination of intensity and vulnerability took amazing ability. RIP

King_Crud

I know he's young but he was hardly a model of health. Sad none the less

gezkc

Absolutely gutted. He was a great actor, and The Sopranos is one of my favourite shows.
He certainly wasn't in the best shape, but a shock nonetheless.

RIP Mr Galdolfini  065.gif

YankeeJim

His Tony Soprano character is an icon. The man was a good one and a large loss to those of us who like our actors to seem like real people rather than china dolls.

Vince Flynn passed as well. He was only 47. Cancer. He was a prolific writerof the Mitch Rapp books. For those  that don't know, Rapp was a modern day, blood thirsty, CIA assassin. Great beach reads.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Burt

Best Tony Soprano quote:

"You got any idea what my life would be worth if certain people found out I checked into a laughing academy?"

RIP... Bit too young to move on.

chiefo

Quote from: YankeeJim on June 20, 2013, 04:58:27 PM
His Tony Soprano character is an icon. The man was a good one and a large loss to those of us who like our actors to seem like real people rather than china dolls.

Vince Flynn passed as well. He was only 47. Cancer. He was a prolific writerof the Mitch Rapp books. For those  that don't know, Rapp was a modern day, blood thirsty, CIA assassin. Great beach reads.

Hadn't come across Vince Flynn but, just quick read up another talent has been lost. R.I.P

chiefo

Quote from: Burt on June 20, 2013, 05:30:23 PM
Best Tony Soprano quote:

"You got any idea what my life would be worth if certain people found out I checked into a laughing academy?"

RIP... Bit too young to move on.

Too many to mention but love this one,  In response to Dr. Melfi's question, after he threatens to smash her face during a therapy session:
"Is this a woman thing? You ask me how I'm feeling. I tell you how I'm feeling, and now you're going to torture me with it."