Little Glimpse of Home Kit.

Started by shnlwswlkr, June 20, 2013, 11:12:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shnlwswlkr

Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

Northern Cottager

whiteinedinburgh

Putney

First adidas kit for ages and it's grim. Looks like he's wearing a bib.

FFCByTheRiver

Annoyed by snippets! Just show us the kit. What I can see looks a lot like the new Swansea kit. Which is just fine!

It's going to be marmite isn't it. Absolutely polarise opinion.

AllyWhite

Quote from: Mladens Nan on June 20, 2013, 11:15:34 AM
That Black V-neck is similar to the Swansea home kit rumours on here...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2325969/PREMIER-LEAGUE-NEW-KIT-The-strips-team-wearing-2013-14.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

oh dear, same as swansea's?? Why would any kit manufacturer have such an idea?? Same kit for 2 teams in the same league????

Airfix

I like it but I will positively wait until the sponsor is announced.  If it is, as rumoured, a betting company, I will absolutely NOT be purchasing (and I buy a shirt every year).

leonffc

Is that a black 'V' down the front? Not sure I like it, I wont be pre orderering that for my son until I see it properly. I dont really wear footy shirts but I was tempted to get one as its Adidas

FFCByTheRiver

shnlwswlkr

Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

H3Matt

I really like it already. However, it completely depends on what the shirt sponsor is. I won't be buying one until the transfer window closes when we know what players we have. I feel bad for the people who got Dembele on their shirt last August only for him to leave. Also, I don't see what the problem is with the price. It's only £5 more than last season plus if you're a season ticket holder you'll still get it for £45.

westcliff white

the kit is the schalke away in our colours, i.e. the same as swansea and i believe aberdeen. it is a template kit which is the way adidas do things
Every day is a Fulham day

FFCByTheRiver

A better picture

And Alex is in it :)

Lighthouse

I say this every year but ........ it's a white shirt - there is a limit what can be done with it. As long as we have a white shirt and black shorts it will be fine.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

ElissonSnygg

Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

fulhamfan

i hope its not exactly the same as swanseas. that will look crap

Burt

Not sure I like the deep V...

As Mr Lighthouse says though, so long as it is white with black shorts...

HillingdonFFC

Looks like its going to be almost identical to Swanseas, pretty disappointed to be honest. Not impressed, collar vee looks naff. I was hoping it would be more retro like West Hams which is very similar to their mid 80s home and away kits, the Avco sponsored ones.

SKSW6

Looks fine to me, I just don't get why firstly people would pre order a shirt which they can't see fully, and secondly buy any football shirt for £50.