watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Pre-Season Ticket Bundle

Started by Airfix, June 20, 2013, 11:26:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Airfix

I know that this has appeared in the Daily section but not sure if anyone has noticed it, so I thought I'd put it up here too:

Pre-Season Friendly Ticket Bundles

The Whites welcome Real Betis to the Cottage on Monday 5th August (8pm) and Parma on Saturday 10th August (3pm). Adults can purchase a ticket bundle for both matches at the same time for just £15 - a saving of £5.

Supporters can also purchase a Family Package (2 adults and 2 juniors) for both fixtures for £30, saving up to £20 in total.

These offers are only available by phone, so please call the Ticket Office on 0843 208 1234 (Option 3, Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm) and quote "Pre-Season Bundle" to buy.

This offer will expire 10 days before the match (subject to availability).

More information here.

Think I'm going to take 'em up on that one!

Airfix

Quote from: Airfix on June 20, 2013, 11:26:03 AM
Think I'm going to take 'em up on that one!

And I have done just that.  Note, however, that it's two tickets at £7.50 each and each attracts the ubiquitous £1.50 booking fee (I hate booking fees), so the total is actually £18.00.

MasterHaynes

This is only available over the phone if you do it on line you still get charged the full amount as I discovered , should have read the whol article rather than quickly selecting the Link to toickets.
You need to call the ticket office on 0843 208 1234