watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Adidas template

Started by Italiancottager, June 22, 2013, 11:12:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Italiancottager

Like you can see on the website, is possible to buy the home shirt and we can see Damien Duff wear it.. but only the upper side.
From this side we can see the three black adidas stripes on the shoulders and a black part closest to the neck like a "V".

Maybe the template that adidas is going to use is this one: (obviusly with the fulham's colour).

Be honest.. i find this template horrible and i really hope that i'm wrong.
It doesn't matter what country you come from, a few trips to the cottage and it will end up in your heart and blood

Brown@FFC

You're right about the template, but I disagree with your opinion. I like the look of it. The long V neck, and the faint Vs on the chest look quite good. I can see nothing wrong with it, I'd rather have a more flash style one, like this, that a boring white kit.

Italiancottager

i don't know.. i don't like that "V" (i mean all the "V" on the shirt) .. but maybe with our kit would be better than this template.
It doesn't matter what country you come from, a few trips to the cottage and it will end up in your heart and blood

Brown@FFC

Quote from: Italiancottager on June 22, 2013, 11:37:50 AM
i don't know.. i don't like that "V" (i mean all the "V" on the shirt) .. but maybe with our kit would be better than this template.

Its done now anyway, be nice to see a different template for the away and third kits, rather than just reversing the colours.

General

I was really excited when i saw the teaser on the Facebook page as it didn't give as much away and I thought we may have had two thick racing stripes go down the middle front and back but then I saw the v on the official with duffer... Got me thinking, due to the stripes on the arms that is was like our old school kit... Seeing this is as a result is disappointing. Can imagine what it'd look like in black and white, the first v would have to be in white after the black collar, so leaves little for imagination... I suppose its saving grace could be that it could turn out to be like our old school kit or alternatively like the united away one.

I'd be interested to see what aspect of the club has on influencing the designs and whether there's a diplomatic process behind it or just a pick and choose... I'd hope there'd be a consultation process but how strenuous and long I don't know.

Artful Dodger

Don't like the 'V' - either of them in fact! But generally, I like Adidas and the 3 stripes.
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

WhiteJC

perhaps this is the template for our away kit?

bill taylors apprentice

I don't like the big black V.
Not keen on the V shading on the body of the shirt.
Prefer the 3 strips the full length of the sleeve but imagine they leave it short for the badges on each arm.
At least its adidas and not too fancy.
A thin red piping around the neck and on the sleeves similar to the pizza hut shirt would be nice

The red and black stripe Milan template is perfect.

simplyfulham

Quote from: WhiteJC on June 22, 2013, 03:59:27 PM
perhaps this is the template for our away kit?

That kit looks really elegant and classic. I really like it, but I fear ours is unlikely to resemble it in the slightest.

Travers Barney

Liked the bit on the offal charting the history of the adidas relationship over the years...the one just prior to the round neck one (78/9ish?) was as good as it gets.

coyw
We are the whites