more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NOO to scott parker

Started by Markffc123, June 22, 2013, 01:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Markffc123

He may be a good solid midfielder but he is not what we need
hes a tackling Midfielder, wheres the creativity- if your going to sign someone from spurs then sign huddlestone but not bloody The bullard assasinator

james mccarthy,fabian delph,jordan henderson(Loan) better options

JackyFulham90

The Scott Parker at West Ham would do well for us, not long ago he was an England regular

HillingdonFFC

I'll be gutted, he's 33 in a few months time, and that's a major factor for a player whose main attributes are running around the pitch like a madman. Would've loved him a few years ago, but now, on massive wages, best days behind him?, no thanks

David Allen Crankshaw

Too old, too expensive and not good enough. Definitely not. We can do better.

St Eve

We certainly don't want Huddlestone

alfie

Quote from: St Eve on June 22, 2013, 03:35:38 PM

You mite consider saying "i" instead of "we" because i would quite like Huddlestone.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

grandad

I agree. Parker no thankyou. Huddlestone perhaps.
Where there's a will there's a wife

filham

Look all last season it was clear we were missing the skills of Murphy and Dembele. Scott Parker does not fit that bill.
Surely after all this time we have identified the ball playing midfielder we need and are just waiting forthe right moment to pounce.

Matt Inglis

Parker would be a good signing in my opinion but like you say we certainly need a creative CM more urgently.
Huddlestone is even more of a possibility now that Spurs are signing up Paulinho. They will have Sandro, Dembele, Paulinho and Holtby so I don't think Huddlestone has a future there.
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

St Eve

Quote from: alfie on June 22, 2013, 04:59:22 PM
You mite consider saying "i" instead of "we" because i would quite like Huddlestone.

I, along with many other Fulham fans
certainly do not want Huddlestone

epsomraver

Quote from: Matt Inglis on June 22, 2013, 08:15:32 PM
Parker would be a good signing in my opinion but like you say we certainly need a creative CM more urgently.
Huddlestone is even more of a possibility now that Spurs are signing up Paulinho. They will have Sandro, Dembele, Paulinho and Holtby so I don't think Huddlestone has a future there.

:plus one: :plus one:

epsomraver

Quote from: Markffc123 on June 22, 2013, 01:46:38 PM
hes a tackling Midfielder, wheres the creativity- if your going to sign someone from spurs then sign huddlestone but not bloody The bullard assasinator

Shame you don't know what you are talking about, Parker did not go out to cripple Bullard, he is a strong , good creator and also a very good motivator and I for one would welcome him in a Fulham shirt

zschwartz

4 million for a 33-34 year old parker is too much money even if he is still of relatively high quality.

the relation between fulham and hotspurs is like the symbiotic relationship between the countryside and the town... the former provides the latter with food receiving garbage in return.

Same goes for huddlestone. lets try and break this cycle. they wouldn't be selling them if they were up to it... the odds that this is just a happy accident of having just too dang much quality on the bench are pretty low. we're going to have to shop outside of london -- however inconvenient.

Markffc123

Quote from: epsomraver on June 22, 2013, 09:41:58 PM
Quote from: Markffc123 on June 22, 2013, 01:46:38 PM

Shame you don't know what you are talking about, Parker did not go out to cripple Bullard, he is a strong , good creator and also a very good motivator and I for one would welcome him in a Fulham shirt

im not quite sure why your being so rude in your reply-i never said he went out to hurt (cripple) bullard-of course he never ...but hes a wreckless footballer just like sidwell,brown,keane-so these things dont surprise me-he may be a good motivator-but in my eyes we have enough older players to motivate a team and that is MR Jol's Job...and im not sure i have seen a creative scott parker maybe 10 years ago at charlton but not of late!

epsomraver

Sorry but " bloody The bullard assasinator " does infer that that he meant it

leonffc

33 yr old one trick pony. It's a no from me

leonffc

Quote from: leonffc on June 23, 2013, 09:54:01 AM
33 yr old one trick pony. It's a no from me

Plus, we already have Berbatov and Ruiz to slow the game down. We don't need sideways Parker to help them

SouthfieldWhite

Im not sure why people want Huddlestone, yes hes a decednt player but isnt he injured alot of the times?

As for Scott Parker, would of said yes a few years a go, and i think hed still do a decent job, but, id like to see a few younger players come in

On the plus side, Parkers boys play for the same club as my boy, so might be able to tap him up for a free ticket ;-)

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: St Eve on June 22, 2013, 09:08:30 PM
Quote from: alfie on June 22, 2013, 04:59:22 PM

I, along with many other Fulham fans
certainly do not want Huddlestone

Really ? I and plenty of other Fulham fans I know do. George Burley said at 18 he was the best passer of a ball he had ever played or worked with," he`s that good" he said. Spurs fans I know rate him and said he can run a game but injuries and fitness, loss of form etc meant he`s stagnated there. My Spurs mate said he needs a move but if ,and I know its a big if he was fit and available for sensible money then he`s definitely worth a punt. Has a great range of passing, something we desperately lack, how many more defensive midfielders do we need?

Jack Fulham

Considering the current state of our centre midfield. Its a big yes from me. Not sure why anyone would say no.