News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jamie O'Hara - how has nobody mentioned him yet?

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, June 24, 2013, 05:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

Currently at Wolves, so you'd imagine he'll be on his way.

Premier League experience

Still only 26

Central Midfielder (the position we need the most)

WHY NOT?!?!?!
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

simplyfulham

He has also been told to find a new club. We could pick up a player we almost all wanted 3/4 years ago at a good price.

He had a future at one point. He knows how to scrap but can play as well.

I'd be happy to see this one go through.

MJG

Kind of player we could sign and hope to turn his career around maybe. I wanted him a couple of years ago and at 26 still has a lot of time to turn things around.
If we could get him for a decent price and wages its a yes from me.

Black, White and Fred

Was raving about O'Hara as a Murphy replacement but he is a bit of a sicknote and it is not as if Wolves have been playing well of late
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

RidgeRider

that's the thing, he and Sako were on the team that got Wolves relegated to League 1. Neither feels like they would help us move up a level.

Arthur

fulhamben

is this the same ohara who publicly said he didnt want to play for fulham?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Admin

Quote from: RidgeRider on June 24, 2013, 06:05:12 PM
that's the thing, he and Sako were on the team that got Wolves relegated to League 1. Neither feels like they would help us move up a level.

Sako being a different kettle of fish though. I believe he scored 15 goals in all competitions for Wolves in a very poor Championship season. He seems to be a very strong, powerful, pacey type player that likes to take players on. 

twang

MasterHaynes

Very good point by Ridgerider half of a midfield that got relegated from the championship even with Ebanks Blake and Doyle opening up spaces in front of them.

Wolves announced a week or so ago they have had no enquiries for him, hence why they have probably told him to get out there and drum up some interest. Not for us, whatever he had looks like it has long gone.

SP

And on top of all that, isn't he married to the Scouse 'model' Danielle Lloyd?

LRCN

fulhamben

Quote from: SP on June 24, 2013, 08:54:51 PM
And on top of all that, isn't he married to the Scouse 'model' Danielle Lloyd?
model doesnt mean what it used to anymore does it. serial wag wannabe would be more apt of a description
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Alan

Why would you kill it, kill it, kill it before it dies?

TWFL

Awful player. And a drama queen. Good god I would not want him here, never did.

General

Apparently his attitude is shot and he's acting like a primadonna... Rumours say that he's lost his enthusiasm for hard graft and ultimately the game and has filled himself with an air of entitlement... He was great, I used to be a huge fan and used to yearn for him to play for fulham as I thought he had a lot of potential and was a goal scoring midfielder but he's been a constant in a team that has been relegated two consecutive seasons... I think that's a story enough in itself

Bassey the warrior

Pretty much a carbon copy of Sidwell. No different, no better. He's not what we need.