watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dwight Tiendalli

Started by spikey norman, June 25, 2013, 04:19:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spikey norman

According to talksport Dwight Tiendalli has failed to reach an agreement with Swansea over a new contract.
The Dutch defender is a free agent and is comfortable playing on the left and right hand side of defence.
His performances on the pitch with Swansea this season have earned him his first caps with the Dutch national team
Is this someone jol should consider going after?

valdeingruo

Would fit the whole "oranje" kick we had earlier. A suitable option for left back maybe, if Richardson cant stay fit and riise isnt favored.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

spikey norman

And a replacement for riether if he went?

JackyFulham90

If Riether was to go (I really hope not) Simpson & Manolev should be brought in

Bassey the warrior

Would take him yes though he's more of a right back. I think I remember him playing left back for Twente against us and being rubbish.

spikey norman

Also advantages of tiendalli over manolev is that he has experience of playing in front of stekelenberg for the Dutch,he has more prem experience,he can play on both flanks and he wouldn't cost us anything as he is a free agent

malcbridger

Plenty of red cards in his career! A decent left back  and Sascha staying would give us potentially the best back four (plus Sket) for some time. Richardson looks 'promising', when fit, Riise isn't the same player he was, and Briggs is championship level at best. I hope 2 of these are sold, preferably Briggs and Riise.

MasterHaynes

Riise is putting everything into performing at his best next season, he is training through the summer , retired from international football and said he is fully focused on the coming season. He may yet silence his critics (of which I am one at times), lets hope so and we see a transformed and fully fit Riise next season with a fit Richardson to compete for the position to ensure either of them play at their best as it would save us some money.

Walsh

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on June 25, 2013, 07:36:36 PM
If Riether was to go (I really hope not) Simpson & Manolev should be brought in

I wouldn't mind Danny Simpson.