watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Top Four Syndrome.

Started by valdeingruo, June 26, 2013, 01:48:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valdeingruo

Top Four Syndrome is the term I use when a supporter of a club, regardless of actual league position makes statement that would make a Fulham (or similar stature club) go "what are you on about?"

A few examples would be:

Wayne Rooney is past it.

Mignolet is a rubbish signing, we really are past it.

Benzema isnt good enough.

they did need a new striker Torres is rubbish but I don't think it will b a crucial signing and I don't think Chelsea will win the prem though

Please provide your own examples.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Supermitch

Spurs will be challenging for the league title next season

St Eve

Stoke will finish in the top four now they have an ambitious manager

Wenger will be fired

Forever Fulham

Two Ton Ted

"You support Fulham? What division are they in?"

"Winning the Europa League just isn't good enough"

"I remember the dark days when we didn't get in the Champions League for 2 seasons..."

"I'd go to matches but I can't afford it" (Whilst wearing branded leisurewear from club shop that probably costs the price of two or three matchday tickets.

"I only watch Champions League football. Everything else is pish" (Genuine conversation with a Glasgow Rangers fan in Niemegen).
Never ever bloody anything ever.

domprague

Spurs will finish above Arsenal.
QPR are too big for the Championship.
Crystal Palace should aim for Europe.
West Brom should fire Stevie Clarke after their second half of the season - where's his ambition?
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

The Equalizer

"Have you got the new JLS album?"
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

kdjr100

"Fulham?! Why the hell do you support them? They haven't won anything in years!"
"and there's a tidal wave on the Thames!"

grandad

I support Manchester Utd, but I´ve never been to Manchester. It´s so far from Surrey.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Jack Fulham

A lot of stuff football fans say stuff that makes me think 'what are you about'. With top 4 clubs its more common as they have more fans therefore more idiots.

cmg

"I've always been a Mann Yoo, supporter. Even before they bought Von Pertwee. I never miss a match from Old Trafford...Amazing how they get the wicket looking so good after all that football, isn't it?"

rusty shackleford

Ashley Young/Nani/Torres/Walcott/Dzeko etc etc are poo

Ron Sheepskin

"King Kenny is an ace manager"

oh, wait - you said top four  075.gif
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

valdeingruo

Inter don't have a chance. Once Brendan arrives on the scene, Richards won't be able to resist the charm of the 5 times European champions. #YNWA #bestRBintheleague
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi