watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New kit

Started by Cravenawin, June 27, 2013, 07:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leonffc

Not even my boy wants one!! Soooooo disappointed with Adidas as I had high hopes.
Hey Ho, maybe the away short will be nice!
The shorts look ok though, I might get some for the holiday.

westcliff white

For me it is the best of all the Adidas kits available, bar the ne with a collar (the one west ham have).

Maybe that will be our away kit
Every day is a Fulham day

farfouille

Quote from: Hitman on July 04, 2013, 04:18:45 PM
How it is and how it should be...

Soooo much better!
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

fulhamben

will we do a 3 rd kit and just not wear the home kit like we did with the away one last year. its vey sad when someone on this site can knock up far superior kits than those who get paid to design them
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Brown@FFC

It's our kit. We are going to be wearing it at least 19 times a season. As long as its white, with hints of black and red, I'm not fussed. I support the team, not the kit. We should be supporting the players, after let's be honest, a dismal season, and start getting ready for the new season ahead. #COYW

Rambler

I really like it. It is way better then the kappa kit. however the adidas logo is in the wrong place and Hitmans changes make it look better.

zschwartz

Not impressed but not particularly horrified. nothing against minimalism when it adds up, but not sure this does... as vinnie says, maybe it'll grow on me.

this looks like a training shirt more than anything. whoever did that fake swansea mockup for the dailymail put the template to better use. kappa home kit two seasons back still a favorite of the modern era. wore badly, looked class on the players.

Baider

EJL

Quote from: Brown@FFC on July 04, 2013, 05:47:39 PM
It's our kit. We are going to be wearing it at least 19 times a season. As long as its white, with hints of black and red, I'm not fussed. I support the team, not the kit. We should be supporting the players, after let's be honest, a dismal season, and start getting ready for the new season ahead. #COYW
Like this?

"Duff is crap. We don't score with him, we do score without him. He may defend, but he can't attack. Riether is a better crosser of the ball, he is knackered after 5 minutes. Done a lot for Fulham, but he has past it."

086.gif

Humbled

Quote from: EJL on July 04, 2013, 09:16:33 PM
Like this?

"Duff is crap. We don't score with him, we do score without him. He may defend, but he can't attack. Riether is a better crosser of the ball, he is knackered after 5 minutes. Done a lot for Fulham, but he has past it."

086.gif

:033:         :005:            :doh:

Brown@FFC

Quote from: Humbled on July 04, 2013, 09:33:01 PM
Like this?

086.gif

Im not even going to get started. He was crap, and he is not going to get better. The fact that you actually have time on your hands to fish through past posts is quite sad.

valdeingruo

Its not bad, but its not good either. You could say this new kit is representative of last season, bits good, bits bad and bits indifferent. Atleast it isn't liverpool's. However i would been much happier, though i hate to say it, of a Fulham version of the scums white kit.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

EJL

Quote from: Brown@FFC on July 04, 2013, 10:12:49 PM
Like this?

086.gif

Im not even going to get started. He was crap, and he is not going to get better. The fact that you actually have time on your hands to fish through past posts is quite sad.
It took twenty seconds.

Humbled

Quote from: EJL on July 04, 2013, 10:36:34 PM
Quote from: Brown@FFC on July 04, 2013, 10:12:49 PM
Like this?

086.gif

It took twenty seconds.

Take no notice....
He will tell u how good Ruiz was then say how bad Duff was lol!!!!!

Does everyone think Red n Black for an away kit then? Or just hoping that's what it will be?