watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New kit

Started by Cravenawin, June 27, 2013, 07:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cravenawin

"Pre-order the new home kit today". The headline on the official Fulham FC website. Would help if we could see the thing first and not a side on view with Duffers.

EJL

Berserker

Do many people order a kit without seeing it? I suppose if you were just making a collection of Fulham kits maybe, but if you wanted to wear it I would have thought most people would wait
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

JBH

Look at Spains kit and imagine it in black and white 065.gif

Sheepskin Junior

It leads me to believe that you get Damien Duff with your order. £50 doesn't seem so bad then
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

AllyWhite

Southampton just officially released their home and away kit. Apparently our home will be the exact design as their away, albeit inverse colours. This is madness!

spikey norman

Article in today's sun(p27) saying a number of clubs with Adidas shirts will have identical designs apart from colours,club badge and sponsors logo being only difference
Article says fans are being ripped off by adidas

Two Ton Ted

Why do people still shell out £40+ for a bit of nylon that will be redundant in 9 months? Genuine question.

I can understand kids wanting kids but adults???
Never ever bloody anything ever.

FC Silver Fox

If you put enough Adidas kit monkeys in a room with pencil and paper for an infinite amount of time, one of them would almost surely produce a kit design to equal one of JC's designs.

What is the Fulham's process for adopting new kit?  Does the Fulham marketing manager sit in a room with a couple of flunkeys and an overpaid, supercilious sales rep from Adidas who projects pictures of 2 or 3 standards kits from his laptop and says "Take your pick" ?
Why can't we have a fans' representative on the committee... er... White JC?...  who give Adidas a selection of prioritized ideas of what we want and say to them "Now go away and make it".
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

JIMMY D

I now thinking that Adidas has been a big mistake. Our kappa design last season was great. Unfortunately the fitting was terrible.

God The Mechanic

Quote from: JIMMY D on June 28, 2013, 12:04:08 PM
I now thinking that Adidas has been a big mistake. Our kappa design last season was great. Unfortunately the fitting was terrible.

Big mistake in what way?  People will still buy them, and I'm guessing addidas are paying more than Kappa did.  That's effectively all that matters.

JIMMY D

I wish we got Nike!

Craven Mad

Quote from: Two Ton Ted on June 28, 2013, 11:47:37 AM
Why do people still shell out £40+ for a bit of nylon that will be redundant in 9 months? Genuine question.

I know, right. I'd be happier if the team simply played in a plain White/Black crew neck t shirt and plain shorts, with the club's crest embroided on the chest; just like the old days.

Something more like this:

http://images.sportsdirect.com/images/products/37563301_l.jpg

All the new stuff is so tacky, uncomfortable, and money-centric..

JIMMY D

Hahaha Southampton fans on Facebook are pissed about there home and away jersey. It looks like they are wearing a Liverpool jersey.

Rhys Lightning 63

Because some of us still have minds of a 5 year old (myself included)
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Rhys Lightning 63

Plus, last time if you pre-ordered you got the chance to win a car, that's the only reason I did it
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

EJL

I already hate adidas. How can every team in the league have almost the same kits?

FFCByTheRiver

I play football. I wear a Fulham top when I do.

Junichi

I also play football, so usually I wear a Fulham top when I do. It's also good for football days at the pub with your mates. Or if you collect the shirts. It's good to wear it when you're on holidays, to represent your team, and it's good to wear on matchdays at the cottage. There's loads of reasons to be honest.

Denver Fulham

With Adidas' templatization, So'ton's black kit may very well be our away kit. Holding out hope for red, or at least some red accents.