watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Brian Ruiz rumour

Started by bigglesfc, June 28, 2013, 09:09:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigglesfc

I have just seen this on another rumour thread. 

Link:http://www.football-rumours.co.uk/fulham-rumours.php

28 Jun 2013 00:02:12
swansea look set to complete a transfer for bryan ruez of fulham following a bust up between ruez, martin jol and an un named senior player. The move is thought to be worth around 7 million pounds. Ruez will take part in final talks with officials and undergo a medical at swansea after his return from fulham`s pre season tour of his home country.

26 Jun 2013 23:45:28
Fulham F. c have accepted an offer of 6.8 million pounds from Swansea for Costa Rica international forward Bryan Ruiz Gonzalez, talks are expected to commence between the players representatives and Swansea in the coming days.

Personally I would be a bit disappointed.

Walsh

I can't see it happening, Ruiz isn't the type of person to have a bust up surely?

Lighthouse

Well if there is any truth in this it will be as devastating as Dembele and Dempsey going. But we hope it is twaddle.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Craven Mad

Quote from: bigglesfc on June 28, 2013, 09:09:35 AM
I have just seen this on another rumour thread.  

Link:http://www.football-rumours.co.uk/fulham-rumours.php

28 Jun 2013 00:02:12
swansea look set to complete a transfer for bryan ruez of fulham following a bust up between ruez, martin jol and an un named senior player. The move is thought to be worth around 7 million pounds. Ruez will take part in final talks with officials and undergo a medical at swansea after his return from fulham`s pre season tour of his home country.

26 Jun 2013 23:45:28
Fulham F. c have accepted an offer of 6.8 million pounds from Swansea for Costa Rica international forward Bryan Ruiz Gonzalez, talks are expected to commence between the players representatives and Swansea in the coming days.

Personally I would be a bit disappointed.

I've never heard of the site, is it any good?

I get the feeling that, because they can't spell his name right, it's not gong to be the most reliable source..

I'd also be surprised if he were to go to swansea, not because he wouldn't fit their style, but because they are trying to loan de Guzman for another season despite the fact he had a great season for them and plays a similar(ish) role for them. If they wanted someone that badly they'd probably prefer to buy a player who has been unquestionably successful in their squad, not a widely debated/hit-and-miss player like Ruiz..

Lighthouse

Is Ruiz hit and miss? Would have thought where he is asked to play and the system he has to play in is more hit or miss. When he comes forward and allowed the freedom to do so he is the best we have.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Frankie-Peter Taylor

This is a website on which anyone can post anything. About as reliable as "Twitter ITK agents."

Zu-Meister

that website is pretty unreliable.

Craven Mad

Quote from: Lighthouse on June 28, 2013, 09:49:39 AM
Is Ruiz hit and miss? Would have thought where he is asked to play and the system he has to play in is more hit or miss. When he comes forward and allowed the freedom to do so he is the best we have.

I agree with this, but I'm aware others wouldn't. Played in the right position, I would argue that Ruiz is our best player; but out of position, (sometimes) we may aswell not have him on the field. Maybe it is this tactical inflexibility that leaves many so frustrated.

Quote from: Frankie-Peter Taylor on June 28, 2013, 09:51:53 AM
This is a website on which anyone can post anything. About as reliable as "Twitter ITK agents."

Thanks.

I'll go back to twitter then and enjoy the ITK rumours about Fulham hijacking Arsenal's bid for Higuaîn!

Berserker

I just think if something about a rather low profile player like Ruiz is hitting the rumour mill there could be something behind it. Hopefully it won't happen but maybe his agent is or somebody is being mischievous after a spat in Costa Rica
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Baider

Brian Ruiz/Bryan ruez/bryan ruiz gonzalez is going nowhere

Max Headroom

I hope not...... If Jol can bring in some pacey front runner to complement him and Berba, next season could be really good....

I still live in hope that he and Berba can work well together

Herbie

Quote from: Max Headroom on June 28, 2013, 10:20:07 AM
I hope not...... If Jol can bring in some pacey front runner to complement him and Berba, next season could be really good....

I still live in hope that he and Berba can work well together

What about Kaca? I think he'll have a big season

zschwartz

Quote from: Craven Mad on June 28, 2013, 09:57:38 AM
Quote from: Lighthouse on June 28, 2013, 09:49:39 AM

I agree with this, but I'm aware others wouldn't. Played in the right position, I would argue that Ruiz is our best player; but out of position, (sometimes) we may aswell not have him on the field. Maybe it is this tactical inflexibility that leaves many so frustrated.

I am torn on the gentleman and that's a pretty good summary why.  This is why he was so important in a rebuilding year (put on hold from last season): he is relatively young enough and of a high enough quality to build an effective team around in the short term (An overlapping left back to mirror Riether, two competent CM, a healthy Dejagah and starting Kacaniklic. We need these players anyway and if he were gone it is just one more --vital-- piece absent).

Best/Worst/Most humorous case scenario is he's transferred prior to the Costa Rica tour and to rub it in we demolish the various teams 16-1 aggregate... Naturally i am accounting for the inevitable 1-0 away loss to Deportiva Saprissa S.A.D.

Fulham76

Quote from: Lighthouse on June 28, 2013, 09:37:25 AM
Well if there is any truth in this it will be as devastating as Dembele and Dempsey going. But we hope it is twaddle.

Really??? I'm not sure what Ruiz brings to the team! He doesn't score, whereas Dempsey got 23 in his final season with us & was a regular scorer prior to that. He doesn't create, not consistently anyway. And technically, nowhere near as good as Dembele.

Ruiz is still far too light weight, even after having 2 years to adapt to the premier league. I wouldn't be overly disappointed if he left. Although, if he really did cost us £10m, not sure why we're letting him go for £3m less just 2 years down the line.

Bassey the warrior

I don't believe there's any truth in this.

FFC1987

It's a terrible website. Scroll down at the Rhodes rumours etc with us and you'll see it's full of WUM. If Ruiz was to go, we'd demand far more than 6.9m. No need to worry folks.

Junichi

Burt

Don't forget Rule #1 of the transfer window.

"99% of what you hear or read is complete pony".

jarv

Doubt it but wouldn't it be Fulhamish if he went there, and due to Swans fast pace style, he scores a bucket load. fp.gif

FP

As i mentioned in another post I met him (we bumped into each other actually) a couple of week ago in Buenos Aires and he said he is going to stay