more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Urby

Started by Sammyffc, July 01, 2013, 05:33:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFC1987

Quote from: WolverineFFC on July 02, 2013, 03:28:42 AM
When reading the player profiles, it states regarding Manolev, "Fulham Football Club announced the signing of Stanislav Manolev on loan until the summer with an option of two further years on 31st January 2013."

Seems to me they may be considering keeping Manolev.

What is concerning is that Riether's page says nothing about his proposed loan option being activated. Considering all the released players are gone AND the 3 new additions are up to date, that is a little concerning.

Whats concerning? We officially signed him?

MasterHaynes

I'd prefer Enoh to Emanuelson, I suspect if we do get Emanuelson it will be on a season long loan. I'm hoping that Enoh being removed is a bargaining stance with Ajax in an attempt to bring down his price as jol remoarked at the end of the season that he was expensive.

FFC1987

Wow, Enoh over Urby!? Urby everyday for me, real quality and burst of pace we need. (don't get me wrong, we certainly needs CM's though)

Northern Cottager

Keeping Urby would be huge! Little sign like this could mean we are in talks and saving the Web team a job!

filham

Quote from: Enter the Frei on July 01, 2013, 11:59:14 PM
Quote from: andersons11 on July 01, 2013, 07:32:35 PM
Quote from: sunburywhite on July 01, 2013, 06:55:56 PM
I hope we keep Urby, I think he will have agreat season if given a run

He looked like he was adapting quite well towards the end of the season

just as long as he is played in his proper position, he is no baird when it comes to being a utility player.

he is very much a utility player though.

I am not at all sure what Emanuelson's preferred position is, could he possibly be the attacking central midfielder we need, that is the long awaited replacement for Dembele.

I understood that he was  on loan for last season only and that his club wanted him back and anyway he was out of our price range.

Big Martin Jol

The Italian media seems to think that Milan were (as of last week) trying to offload Emanuelson to Fiorentina as part of a deal for Adem Ljajic.
Scott Parker is the greatest living Englishman.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Big Martin Jol on July 02, 2013, 10:49:02 AM
The Italian media seems to think that Milan were (as of last week) trying to offload Emanuelson to Fiorentina as part of a deal for Adem Ljajic.

We're doing a swap deal with them for Riise.

domprague

I'd be disappionted if Enoh went.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

rusty shackleford

Enoh agent has hinted that we are still interested in him

JackyFulham90

Not sure it will happen but would love to see us sign Urby & play him centre midfield

Luke

Andddddd he's gone.
Here's Davies..... It's on, It is on!!

JackyFulham90

Would have been a good signing