watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Urby

Started by Sammyffc, July 01, 2013, 05:33:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammyffc

so i see alot of players have been released today , taken off the first team photo section etc . but urby is still on the page chilling , and nothing mentioned of him ? do you think this is a sign ? or the club has just forgot to take him off ? 049:gif

sorry if this has already been mentioned !

Humbled

Ruiz11

He was only on loan mate so the likes of him, Manolev, Frimpong and Enoh were not technically 'released' by the club, they simply went back to their parent clubs. Only players under permanent contracts that run out can be released.

Sammyffc

yeh i know mate but what im saying is do you think we have signed him ? as on here .. http://www.fulhamfc.com/the-teams/first-team , he is still in the squad,. frimpong however has been taken down ?

sunburywhite

Who took Frimpong down? Sidwell?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

tommy

ManLove is also still on there. Hopefully we are keeping both.

JackyFulham90

Manolev & Urby are still on the player profiles
Enoh & Frimpong have been removed

sunburywhite

I hope we keep Urby, I think he will have agreat season if given a run

He looked like he was adapting quite well towards the end of the season
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

valdeingruo

Quote from: sunburywhite on July 01, 2013, 06:55:56 PM

just as long as he is played in his proper position, he is no baird when it comes to being a utility player.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Big Martin Jol

That's quite interesting. Diarra is still up there too.
Scott Parker is the greatest living Englishman.

General

Was thinking the same and interesting to see manolev, urby and diarra still up there. Shame Enoh isn't though.

rusty shackleford

That is pretty weird..... Id have though it was because theyre loanees but with Diarra there i dunno. Maybe we are in discussions with Urby and Manlove?

JackyFulham90

If we keep Diarra Manolev & Urby I would be very happy

Enter the Frei

Quote from: andersons11 on July 01, 2013, 07:32:35 PM
Quote from: sunburywhite on July 01, 2013, 06:55:56 PM

just as long as he is played in his proper position, he is no baird when it comes to being a utility player.

he is very much a utility player though.

JackyFulham90

Emanuelson looked good when played central

hongkongfulham

IF, big IF, we signed Manolev, Urby and Diarra got back his fitness we would be pretty much set for next season? I still think 1 - 2 more still on top of them but would feel safe if it was only those 3!

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: hongkongfulham on July 02, 2013, 12:43:00 AM
IF, big IF, we signed Manolev, Urby and Diarra got back his fitness we would be pretty much set for next season? I still think 1 - 2 more still on top of them but would feel safe if it was only those 3!

No, definitely not. We need another striker and we need a playmaker in central midfield. Emanuelson would be a quality addition but he's not a playmaker.

PaulJ123

Maybe Urby could be moulded into a Dembele type player alongside Boateng?

Agree we really need another striker though

hongkongfulham

Quote from: The Moose on July 02, 2013, 12:55:22 AM
Quote from: hongkongfulham on July 02, 2013, 12:43:00 AM

No, definitely not. We need another striker and we need a playmaker in central midfield. Emanuelson would be a quality addition but he's not a playmaker.

Maybe i've given up on dreaming about getting everything we need :( Think it would be hard to get any decent striker to come to us honestly.

WolverineFFC

When reading the player profiles, it states regarding Manolev, "Fulham Football Club announced the signing of Stanislav Manolev on loan until the summer with an option of two further years on 31st January 2013."

Seems to me they may be considering keeping Manolev.

What is concerning is that Riether's page says nothing about his proposed loan option being activated. Considering all the released players are gone AND the 3 new additions are up to date, that is a little concerning.