watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

sako as a striker?

Started by jimmyc19, July 02, 2013, 03:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmyc19

Now looks pretty odds on that sako will be a Fulham player next season, was wondering whether he could be used as a striker.

Firstly, we have a good supply of wingers already. IMO, next season kaca should be in the team every week, and we then have duff, dejagah, frei (if he stays), mesca and even Richardson.

We are however lacking upfront with just berba and rodellega. Sako could be a great fit with berbatov, leaving rodellega as a solid replacement. Sako has pace and power, and knows where the goal is, reaching double figures from midfield shows he has goalscoring qualities.

Definitely think he's worth the money, would be a good addition to the squad

Sammyffc

i got a sneaky feeling he will be put as a striker , with kaca staying on the wing , however , i think jol will start with richardson on the wing as his more defensive and bring kaca on 60 mins plus .. however i could be miles off haha , as swansea away we tore them apart

fulhamben

Quote from: Sammyffc on July 02, 2013, 04:59:18 PM
i got a sneaky feeling he will be put as a striker , with kaca staying on the wing , however , i think jol will start with richardson on the wing as his more defensive and bring kaca on 60 mins plus .. however i could be miles off haha , as swansea away we tore them apart
lol more chance of us winning the league than richardson playing 60 mins of football in one go
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.