watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Youngsters & New Signings

Started by JackyFulham90, July 06, 2013, 11:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

Jol is quite rightfully taking his time, Briggs , Trotta & Kasami are back in the squad. Mesca , David & Tankovic look set to go to Costa Rica.  We certainly need to strenghen Central Midfield & Upfront, Jol sees the players every day I'm sure he knows whether these youngsters can make an impact or if he needs to get the club to spend some money.  A very good start to the window things will become a lot clearer in the next few weeks

Holders

If David's reported performances translate to the 1st team level then he could be in mind to fill the creative CM role. Presumably that's what he was bought for.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

David Allen Crankshaw

I was able to see Chris David twice for the U21 side in the away games at Everton and Blackburn and he was very impressive. I thought at the time that he might become a significant member of the first team squad this season. He has quick feet, good vision and scored a terrific goal at Blackburn.

fulhamben

Quote from: David Allen Crankshaw on July 07, 2013, 08:34:34 AM
I was able to see Chris David twice for the U21 side in the away games at Everton and Blackburn and he was very impressive. I thought at the time that he might become a significant member of the first team squad this season. He has quick feet, good vision and scored a terrific goal at Blackburn.
hopefully he will get a chance in some strong pre season teams
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

SouthfieldWhite

Personally I don't believe either trotta, Briggs or kasamiare good enough, we have better younger players coming through that I'd like to see given the chance

JackyFulham90

I think if we find his right position Kasami can be a good player for us