News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Would you take the risk of remy for 5 million?

Started by FFCYORK, July 07, 2013, 09:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

domprague

Innocent until proven guilty? I don't think he's been charged yet. He's a good striker and would be worth a punt.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

Markffc123

i wouldent worry about Remy-he may be a good striker but his injury record aint great-would rather take a punt on Charlie Austin or sheffield wednesday striker Gary Madine

Big Martin Jol

Purely on footballing reasons, he would be high on my list. I would take him over someone like Bent, no doubt about it.
Scott Parker is the greatest living Englishman.

Fulham76

I'd definitely have him for £5m but read somewhere he's got a minimum £8m clause in his contract? In terms of this court case, I don't think he's been charged with anything yet. Don't they make in decision in September as to whether he'll be charged or not?

Mike the White

Not at 70 grand a week.  Half that and a transfer fee of 3 or 3.5 m

DevonFFC

Yes In a flash, quick, stong and eye for goal who likes to shoot on sight which we don't have at the mo and to get him at that price would be a steal

Buffalo76

Definitely not while this police investigation is continuing. We have certain high standards.

God The Mechanic

The guy hasn't been found guilty though? Just because he's accused of it doesn't mean there's any truth in it. Which is why I personally think that the accused should remain unnamed until found guilty.

Back on topic... Maybe. But wages would be an issue and he'd likely get offers from abroad. Whether he can leave the country though may be an issue.

Tonywa

Quote from: Markffc123 on July 08, 2013, 01:10:56 PM
i wouldent worry about Remy-he may be a good striker but his injury record aint great-would rather take a punt on Charlie Austin or sheffield wednesday striker Gary Madine

Is this the same Charlie Austin who has just failed a medical at another Prem club?  Yet Remy has a poor fitness record?  Confused!

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Tonywa on July 09, 2013, 09:45:26 AM

Is this the same Charlie Austin who has just failed a medical at another Prem club?  Yet Remy has a poor fitness record?  Confused!

Think his comment was posted before the announcement of the failed medical was unveiled? Either way, I wouldn't be too impressed if we signed Austin or Madine!

Putney

Gary Madine is a complete idiot who doesn't know the meaning of the word professional. Good in League One, poor in the Championship.

Further, he has an on-going court case for GBH.