News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Would you take the risk of remy for 5 million?

Started by FFCYORK, July 07, 2013, 09:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFCYORK

Proven quality, say he was prepared to accept wages of 50 k - but with the court case hanging over him. Would you take the risk?

Rhys Lightning 63

@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

dannydog

We don't know yet if he's guilty, very good player.

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Humbled

would score goals.... would defo consider, find out his situation and what the figures would be

TheDon

Quote from: Humbled on July 07, 2013, 09:21:51 PM
would score goals.... would defo consider, find out his situation and what the figures would be

"would defo consider, find out his situation and what the figures would be "

do you mean jermain ?

Humbled

Quote from: TheDon on July 07, 2013, 09:34:35 PM
Quote from: Humbled on July 07, 2013, 09:21:51 PM

"would defo consider, find out his situation and what the figures would be "

do you mean jermain ?

him too

KP_FFC

if hes not guilty then id bid around 4mil
hes actually very good, no idea why he choose qpr over other teams

Junichi

The Rock

Yes - if Joltjought we needed him. I'd rather see us pay it for a top shelf midfielder, which is what we need.

The Equalizer

I think John Bindon provided enough of the criminal element to SW6 for a lifetime. Absolutely not.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

David Allen Crankshaw

Northern Cottager

I think a lot of people are forgetting he could well have been stitched up. Based on his footballing ability alone I'd defintely have him. If proven not guilty I'd have him in a heart beat. If guilty then I hope his sort rots.

Tonywa

Quick, incisive and with a good scoring record; just what we need.  Whether the baggage he brings with him is a big factor against I don't know.  I suspect the transfer fee and his wages might be.

In the Enclosure

No thanks -  Wasn't it said that he had glass ankles when he first arrived at QPR ? Suspect he will get kicked to pieces if he plays in the Championship for them.

The Only Way Is Jupp

No, with or without a court case hanging over him.

He scored some fantastic goals last season which made him instantly memorable, but was virtually non-existant when he had to play up front on his own in Zamora's absence.

Plus the fact that his goals came against West Ham, Southampton, Sunderland, Wigan, Newcastle (penalty) and us suggests he may struggle against better defences.

Two Ton Ted

He scored goals in a simply dreadful team and proved he had enough quality in play in the Premier League. If it wasn't for the court case pending I'd take him, although not for the lottery winning wages QPR were giving him.
Never ever bloody anything ever.