watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

You write the caption.......

Started by ToodlesMcToot, July 10, 2013, 06:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToodlesMcToot

John laughed sheepishly as Mark told Frank the joke about how the last guy who hit on his wife wound up "swimming with the salties" down in Oz.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

JT Do you remember that Clint Dempsey penalty?

MS do I F***! that bloke couldn't score from 12 yards in training either....

FL - got any crisps?, no really...

Ron Sheepskin

JT - Just humour him Mark. Singing the German national anthem is his way of welcoming new players.

MS - When he stops, I'm going to tell him what Schwarzer means in English.
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

bucksfulham

We're all laughing with the money they're paying us to warm the bench!

MOR :

The 3 Filth Stooges laughing as Mark says "Did JT have a sexual relationship with your Missus as well"?

Holders

Just heard that Rashid Khan's press release says that you'd have been first choice keeper when Fulham are in the Champions League next season.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

MJG

.....and then Clint said 'I'm off to play champions legaue'

keithh

No, seriously - that's my thumb sticking out!

ToodlesMcToot

No, seriously, some people there slag you off for having the temerity to want to compete at a higher level.

mccscratch

"Cause I've got one hand in my pocket... and the other ones ready to perform an initiation w***"
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

The Equalizer

"Yeah, not only is his mum a thief, but his dad's just been done for aggravated assault! What a family huh?! HAHAHA!"
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

ToodlesMcToot

"You're right! If you keep saying QPhaha over and over again, it really does make you laugh."

epsomraver

Jt, " there is a bloke right now looking for a pair of white boots and two drinks bottles all around the dressing room, my Mum brought me up proper !! "

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Mark looks on somewhat embarrassed & suddenly feeling very guilty @ what he has done
He asks himself what language these two speaking - Russian or something?
They look shifty & he doesn't understand their jokes
Who was it warned him that the grass wasn't always greener - Mullery, Maybank, Ivor..?
Stop it he tells himself - only a year to go, think of the money, think of the money..............

Lighthouse

Yeah well at Boro I cheated Fulham when the ball crossed the line at the Cottage and the ref never spotted it and then I said I would leave them because I wasn't guaranteed first team football. I have now come here to sit on the bench and they still love me.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Forever Fulham

"No, John.  'Shrimp on the barbie' has nothing to do with Juan Mata."

Texas White

Quote from: MJG on July 10, 2013, 07:55:26 PM
.....and then Clint said 'I'm off to play champions legaue'

Laugh for week....

zschwartz

"...just took the medical for the free prostate exam, ended up going #2."
092.gif

Burt

Glad to see he's not in a Chelsea kit... Would be too much to take in at the moment  :dft011:

Vinnieffc