Main Menu

If this guy does take over...

Started by JDH101, July 12, 2013, 12:02:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Quote from: The Equalizer on July 12, 2013, 11:28:27 AM
Quote from: Admin on July 12, 2013, 11:21:19 AM
Quote from: The Equalizer on July 12, 2013, 11:18:57 AM
I'd get the catering sorted out before the crest.

And the toilets at the back of the Hammy End.

I think they go hand-in-hand mate. The beer certainly seems to come from there.

I'd also like to find out who the plonker was that thought it was a great idea to incorporate the "dugout" bars at the back of the Hammersmith End. I mean, not only do we have one of the tightest accesses in the Premiership at half time, why not put 3 bar there to help matters. Prats..

Although I've hard we are supposed to be introducing a "seamless" payment system this season that might help matters.

Berserker

Quote from: Admin on July 12, 2013, 11:21:19 AM
Quote from: The Equalizer on July 12, 2013, 11:18:57 AM
I'd get the catering sorted out before the crest.

And the toilets at the back of the Hammy End.

Women's toilets at Putney end as well, I have to pop out mid match to have any chance of getting in one
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Wingnut

Take down that MJ statue and as other have said, sort out the catering.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Humbled

LordNelson

Why couldn't we have the old badge on one side of the shirt and the new one where it is already????
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

First State

I'm not sure there's a consensus on the old badge. For the contingent requesting its re-introduction, might I suggest the third shirt for the 2014/2015 season. That's certainly more palatable than a complete re-branding. Just my two cents.   

RidgeRider

Quote from: Admin on July 12, 2013, 09:30:52 AM
Quote from: HatterDon on July 12, 2013, 03:38:44 AM
Quote from: JDH101 on July 12, 2013, 12:02:46 AM
Would this be a good time, as the fans of the club, to tell him how much we want our old badge back? Or something better than the current POS we have? Surely he's going to want to win the fans over and this would be a nice PR stunt.

You speaking for everyone here? Many people have no problem with the badge. There are about 3,000 things I'd like him to be more more concerned about than a cosmetic object.

Yes, those bloody toilets behind the Hammy end!

Yes.....I was thinking, while I was taking care of business in them, if they were the original toilets from when Cottage was first built. Perhaps the local residents have had them registered as historic landmarks ;) so they can't be torn down

ffctom_b

Isn't the reason for having the badge we currently got due to the fact that the old badge was in fact the council badge and so therefore we could use it properly for marketing purposes. Hence why we got the badge we got now to have and develop a brand identity.
twitter @tombrowning1977
Blog ffctomb.blogspot.com

Thamesbank

personally  I much prefer the new badge and can't imagine the club would change it this far down the line.

ron

I admire the imagination and creativity being put into the wish list that might be presented to the new owner allegedly with cash to spend.

I'd settle for knowing that the club is going to exist for the foreseeable future in a form I'd recognise.

A foot in the door of the premier league by such a person might include mergers, takeovers of other clubs, moving....etc.

The fine tuning of facilities at the Cottage, or what the badge looks like seem to be the least of the concerns we may have.