watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Haye V's Fury September 29th

Started by Admin, July 12, 2013, 12:27:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

I'm looking very forward to this fight. I'm not a lover of either fighter, but on this occasion I'd like Haye to win, simply because I think Fury is a bit over confident and slightly arrogant.

DAVID HAYE v TYSON FURY - FULL & UNCUT LONDON PRESS CONFERENCE / HAYE v FURY

SaltfordWhite

I'd love to see Haye knock him flat.

I base that on about 5 minutes and 35 seconds of that overinflated tit opening his ridiculous mouth.

aaronmcguigan

jelmo

Im rooting for the rarely seen double knockout. Hopefully Hayes little toe has healed...

Sammyffc

i hate tyson fury , haye will wipe the floor with him

Northern Cottager

Fury has got the most irritating voice I've ever heard. I hope Haye absolutely embarrasses him.

The Equalizer

Tyson Fury does seem to have the best name in the world though.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Northern Cottager

Quote from: The Equalizer on July 12, 2013, 11:16:01 AM
Tyson Fury does seem to have the best name in the world though.

Very True! Shame he's a cock.

shnlwswlkr

He sounds like a 70 year old essex girl.... (Tyson Fury)
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

Buffalo76

Fury's just a pikey from a caravan site. And slow and useless. Haye has his downsides too - he's a Millwall fan after all  fp.gif Rather see Haye win though.

Admin

On the day, Haye will be to quick for Fury. Fury is to slow and subject to getting knocked down and like Haye said, has a habit of missing and hitting himself.

That said, if Haye plays up like he did against Klitschko by backing off and letting Fury land, he could be in trouble.

Fury's attitude reminds me exactly of how Haye was with Klitschko, very cocky and sure of himself, basically disregarding Hayes qualities and mugging him off because of his age and style.

If all goes right on the night (as the say), Haye will simply dip in and out landing explosive punches on Fury as he's left swinging at shadows.

Should be all done by round 4 with Fury learning a lesson in boxing (I hope).   

Deanothefulhamfan

I agree with Admin.... Round 4 KO for me.... Haye is super quick ( for a heavyweight) and will definitley catch Fury out with his pace... Fury is no mug though, and although he has been knocked down before, it seemed to anger the beast, and the very next round he knocked his opponent down 3 times to win the fight. Haye needs to counterpunch and get out of the way, because if Fury gets to close he will use all his strength and tire Haye out.... I expect it to be a cracking and highly explosive fight

Admin

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on July 12, 2013, 02:44:38 PM
I agree with Admin.... Round 4 KO for me.... Haye is super quick ( for a heavyweight) and will definitley catch Fury out with his pace... Fury is no mug though, and although he has been knocked down before, it seemed to anger the beast, and the very next round he knocked his opponent down 3 times to win the fight. Haye needs to counterpunch and get out of the way, because if Fury gets to close he will use all his strength and tire Haye out.... I expect it to be a cracking and highly explosive fight

You feeling alright? ;-)