watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Today is the day..

Started by Admin, July 12, 2013, 09:29:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Supposedly  067.gif I know this is another take over thread, but recent reports have predicted that Shad Kahn could take over Fulham by the end of this week.

I've seen Friday batted around as the day, but obviously the end of the week is Sunday, so I'm not too sure.

Is this 100% going to happen? As already mentioned in another thread, after the initial speculation, things have gone a little bit quiet now – or is it simply the calm before the storm.

Either way, this all needs concluding quickly and it should be straight back to work for Fulham as we're already falling behind teams around us in regards to strengthening the squad.

Today is going to be a long and stressful day.

Northern Cottager

I'm in the office with all Sports sources up and ready to receive news. Hopefully it will be today if it's going to happen or at least some closure today!

shnlwswlkr

Even if it does happen today, we wont find out for another month, probably.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

jelmo

Would be good if it was concluded today. However, you have to wonder what evidence the papers have of the deal being done at the end of the week when neither Khan or Fulham are talking to the press.

Im also getting wirried we are lagging behind our rivals this window.

westcliff white

actually not being pedantic but the week runs Sunday to Saturday. In business terms end of the week is a friday.

I doubt we will hear anything today
Every day is a Fulham day

Lighthouse

The uncertainty, the rumours, the pointless debate that I enjoy. Well the longer it all goes on the bigger the doubts. So yes, no or whatever let's have some closure as those over the pond like to say. One thing is for sure. It will not be straight forward, the dragging of information will continue and we will keep recycling the same information.

I would love to  S001.gif but I can't. Let's get it done.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

..Kya.ffc..

Exciting - yet a bit scary. We can't afford not to get it done quick if it is supposed to happen. So hopefully today is the day.
Beers may have been involved in this post.

grandad

Khan has to face our dreaded medical yet. Don´t get too excited.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Admin

Quote from: grandad on July 12, 2013, 10:35:37 AM

0001.jpeg

cmg

Quote from: Admin on July 12, 2013, 10:36:53 AM

0001.jpeg

Apparently his wallet has already been on the weighing machine at Motspur Park. A new weighing machine has been sent for.

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Excellent post!

Get ready for a non sale, lots of doubt cast as to our future viability, no player with any sense willing to sign for us due to uncertainty, Jol to jump ship, as per usual we enter a new season completely unprepared & with half a team
Or maybe, just maybe - the sale goes ahead, we sign Rooney, Suarez, Lampard, Terry, Schwarzer etc etc
Yep this is our beloved FFC - you couldn't make it up!
The rollercoaster continues! 

Cravenawin

Quote from: AnotherVicHalomLoveChild on July 12, 2013, 11:01:43 AM
Quote from: AnotherVicHalomLoveChild on July 12, 2013, 11:01:43 AM

Excellent post!

Get ready for a non sale, lots of doubt cast as to our future viability, no player with any sense willing to sign for us due to uncertainty, Jol to jump ship, as per usual we enter a new season completely unprepared & with half a team
Or maybe, just maybe - the sale goes ahead, we sign Rooney, Suarez, Lampard, Terry, Schwarzer etc etc

Excellent post!

Terry and Lampard? No thanks

MasterHaynes

We also need to allow for the FA to take a couple of weeks to rubber stamop the deal even if Mo and Shad agree a deal today. a sthe FA record with vetting new owners is awful you wonder what they actually do and why they even bother.

Aaron

Quote from: MasterHaynes on July 12, 2013, 12:21:34 PM
We also need to allow for the FA to take a couple of weeks to rubber stamop the deal even if Mo and Shad agree a deal today. a sthe FA record with vetting new owners is awful you wonder what they actually do and why they even bother.

FA: So.. Mr Khan.  Exactly how much money do you have to spend here?

Khan: £200m

FA: No, Mr Khan, you have £199m to spend.. *ahem*

Khan: Oh, I see.. Here.

FA: Thanks, good luck.

westcliff white

Quote from: MasterHaynes on July 12, 2013, 12:21:34 PM

The rumour around is these discussions have been going on since mid Feb, if thats the case and if they are going to announce something soon, the FA could already have been asked if he is a fit and proper person.

Although i reckon its more as you say and the FA still need to approve him. all this as I keep saying will hold us up signing players.
Every day is a Fulham day

Holders

The first indication would be arranging a press conference, wouldn't it? If that hasn't been done we can't expect an announcement.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

ToodlesMcToot

Odd to me that BBC Sport hasn't printed a word on the topic.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Holders

On the other hand, there's been no denial from the club or MAF, which there would have been it there weren't something in it.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

ToodlesMcToot

Didn't intend to imply it was untrue. I think it is true. Just odd that BBC has avoided the story.

Starting to believe there's no announcement coming today though.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Jack Fulham

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on July 12, 2013, 04:10:17 PM
Didn't intend to imply it was untrue. I think it is true. Just odd that BBC has avoided the story.

Starting to believe there's no announcement coming today though.

BBC tend not publish speculative articles. Or maybe they just hate Fulham ;)