watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Keep Calm And Pass Me The Ball - Berbatov T-Shirt

Started by fulhamfever, July 12, 2013, 11:36:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamfever

I got this t-shirt made tell me what you think of it.

Rhys Lightning 63

Very good. I am stunned the club hasn't made that shirt into a merchandising opportunity.

When I went to Manchester for my 21st, we popped into the Man City store and they were selling 'Why Always Me' t-shirts AND Mario Balotelli bobbleheads with 'Why Always Me' on it, despite the fact that he left the club two months previously
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

fulhamfever

I'll show you the full design when I take a pic of it for real later this afternoon

LordNelson

I disagree.  I think that the attitude that the shirt expresses is symptomatic of what's wrong with the club--on the pitch.  I don't care for it.
Just my personal opinion.  Not going after you and I'm sure you had a enjoyable time making it.
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on July 12, 2013, 11:46:15 AM
Very good. I am stunned the club hasn't made that shirt into a merchandising opportunity.

I agree on both counts.

fulhamfever

I got that flow like BERBATOV, Control, Trap and Lay it Off

My Lyrics

fulhamfever

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: LordNelson on July 12, 2013, 01:13:16 PM
I disagree.  I think that the attitude that the shirt expresses is symptomatic of what's wrong with the club--on the pitch.  I don't care for it.
Just my personal opinion.  Not going after you and I'm sure you had a enjoyable time making it.

When did you have your sense of humour bypass. It is very effective.

Fulham1959

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on July 12, 2013, 11:46:15 AM

When I went to Manchester for my 21st, we popped into the Man City store and they were selling 'Why Always Me' t-shirts AND Mario Balotelli bobbleheads with 'Why Always Me' on it, despite the fact that he left the club two months previously

Old stock, trying to get rid of ? 

:005:

Texas White

Wimbledon_White

Surely the Nike tick makes this counterfeiting? Why have you included that? No point to it.

ffcbulgaria

last year we had kappa, now adidas...

why a NIKE shirt then?

fulhamfever

UMM Because Berba was sporting a Nike top which had that written on it. Counterfeit you think they care its my own Idea I am still advertising Nike regardless.