News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is Flirpit or any other German based Fofers about. Urgent please.

Started by FatFreddysCat, May 01, 2010, 05:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

flirpit

@garthurabbott

FatFreddysCat

finnster01

Since the ladies on the Reperbahn heard me and you Mr Fred where coming to Hamburg for the final the prices have been going up everywhere for all kind of services, including the Fulham old fan rubbing me gently with a happy ending...  :55:

Just remember to keep your cash in your socks (and remember to NOT take them off) and you will be all good to go. :045:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

FatFreddysCat

Cheers for the info Finny  :011:, . I'm getting a job as a window cleaner out there  :dft012: .

FatFreddysCat

BarneyTravers

Fred... Hamburg FOF is coming over again tomorrow and I am meeting him in the Brick tomorrow before the game...PM me if you are still requiring any info.

Fulham for the cup

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: BarneyTravers on May 01, 2010, 08:54:05 PM
Fred... Hamburg FOF is coming over again tomorrow and I am meeting him in the Brick tomorrow before the game...PM me if you are still requiring any info.

Fulham for the cup
Cheers Barney , it was all to do with trains , but we've decided to drive , by the time you've mucked about going to the Airport and getting trains , driving isn't a bad option. I reckon it'll take about 11 hours including boat, Rufus drives like a fecking loon, i'll be sh1tting it on the Autobahn.Saying that were taking it in turns to drive so we'll get him to do the slower roads.

finnster01

And I'll be coming in on a very scheduled Luftwaffe (rebranded Lufthansa these days) flights from New York and daughter or no daughter, I will be all Fulham for the evening.

Atletico you do not know what is about to hit you!!

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: finnster01 on May 01, 2010, 09:07:47 PM
And I'll be coming in on a very scheduled Luftwaffe (rebranded Lufthansa these days) flights from New York and daughter or no daughter, I will be all Fulham for the evening.

Atletico you do not know what is about to hit you!!
Just make sure you get in the Thomas Reid.

BarneyTravers

Finnster...seems ages since your lithuanian summary...i'll be taking two sons to germany...one a 14 year old who i might afford the pleasure of half a shandy and the other who is 24 who may well want to frequent the reperbahn with you and fred!

Fulham for the cup

FatFreddysCat

They might even let you take your youngest in the pub Barney, it'll be where all the Fulham will be. They are very lax about the laws , you can smoke but no ashtrays so they can say they didn't see you. i'm not a smoker and i didn't really notice it to tell the truth. Let the young experiance the whole build up, hell be fine.

BarneyTravers

Wonder if Selwyn will make a comeback for the showpiece Fred?!

finnster01

Anyways I will be wearing my old Johnny Haynes number 10, signed by the man himself, 50/60's shirt and my daughter if she gets there will be in her Hangeland one also signed by the same gent (Hangeland that is)

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: BarneyTravers on May 01, 2010, 09:51:29 PM
Wonder if Selwyn will make a comeback for the showpiece Fred?!
He looked like a heart attack waiting to happen 25 years ago .