watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Takeover: Some thoughts

Started by valdeingruo, July 13, 2013, 07:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valdeingruo

First, to Mr. Al Fayed a massive THANK YOU, what that man has done literally changed the fortunes of a scenic club by the Thames.

Two, I dont think there needs to be a panic mode for the take over. Based on quotes from MAF and Mr. Kahn I think MAF found the perfect buyer to help us on our next level.

Be realistic this transfer window. Yes Mr Kahn does have some money, but he also has multiple ventures in sports and business, plus the outlay of buying Fulham itself the man has already spent loads. If he does release funds it may just be enough to get one, maybe two. The squad is fairly solid, yes those around us are getting stronger, but i dont see us going down regardless. MAF stressed prudence and Mr. Kahn said this aswell.

Based on comments from Jaguars fans, its seems we have another MAF on our hands, a very likeable man.

The Cottage is staying put, Mr. Kahn stated that he hopes both the Club and the Cottage have a sustainable future.

Mr. Kahn has a fabulous mustache, seems like we have a fan marketing ploy.

It seems like after the Europa run we have been in an ever period of transition. Unfortunately this year it will be the case with Mr. Kahn learning Premiership and Fulham ideals and methodology.

Have I missed anything?

Remember, keep the faith and come on you whites.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Fulham76

Quote from: andersons11 on July 13, 2013, 07:29:14 PM
First, to Mr. Al Fayed a massive THANK YOU, what that man has done literally changed the fortunes of a scenic club by the Thames.

Two, I dont think there needs to be a panic mode for the take over. Based on quotes from MAF and Mr. Kahn I think MAF found the perfect buyer to help us on our next level.

Be realistic this transfer window. Yes Mr Kahn does have some money, but he also has multiple ventures in sports and business, plus the outlay of buying Fulham itself the man has already spent loads. If he does release funds it may just be enough to get one, maybe two. The squad is fairly solid, yes those around us are getting stronger, but i dont see us going down regardless. MAF stressed prudence and Mr. Kahn said this aswell.

Based on comments from Jaguars fans, its seems we have another MAF on our hands, a very likeable man.

The Cottage is staying put, Mr. Kahn stated that he hopes both the Club and the Cottage have a sustainable future.

Mr. Kahn has a fabulous mustache, seems like we have a fan marketing ploy.

It seems like after the Europa run we have been in an ever period of transition. Unfortunately this year it will be the case with Mr. Kahn learning Premiership and Fulham ideals and methodology.

Have I missed anything?

Remember, keep the faith and come on you whites.

I was a bit worried at 1st but think I like what I saw & heard of this new guy today. Like it or not, there's nothing we could do anyway, so the only option is to get behind him & hope he turns out to be another 'Al Fayed type'.  Also, I genuinely believe Mo would have built in some conditions. Can't imagine he'd risk all his hard work being flushed down the toilet.