News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

You can still fly very cheaply to Germany if need be.

Started by FatFreddysCat, May 01, 2010, 07:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Easy Jet to Cologne Wednesday morning getting there at 9am ish and going back friday afternoon is only £80,  should be reasonably easy to do the trains and quite cheap if you get the slow ones. Mr Flirpit was very handy earlier if he dosen't mind helping out again, or you could probably suss it out yourselfs but i'm useless.

cebu

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 01, 2010, 07:15:56 PM
Easy Jet to Cologne Wednesday morning getting there at 9am ish and going back friday afternoon is only £80,  should be reasonably easy to do the trains and quite cheap if you get the slow ones. Mr Flirpit was very handy earlier if he dosen't mind helping out again, or you could probably suss it out yourselfs but i'm useless.
Might be worth checking out Dusseldorf flights. It's slightly nearer and more convenient for trains. Cologne airport is halfway to Bonn.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: cebu on May 01, 2010, 07:18:57 PM
Might be worth checking out Dusseldorf flights. It's slightly nearer and more convenient for trains. Cologne airport is halfway to Bonn.
I did look at Dusseldorf, but the planes get in about 4pm and six hours by slow train, didn't relise cologne was further.

finnster01

This thread is just asking for it given a fair bit of history starting in 1939, but I will behave and not jump on it.

Taxi for the Finnster :030:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

CorkedHat

Quote from: finnster01 on May 01, 2010, 08:30:42 PM
This thread is just asking for it given a fair bit of history starting in 1939, but I will behave and not jump on it.

Taxi for the Finnster :030:

You are right Mr Finn - where's Monty and Ike when you need them  :019: :019:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

cebu

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 01, 2010, 07:22:22 PM
Quote from: cebu on May 01, 2010, 07:18:57 PM
I did look at Dusseldorf, but the planes get in about 4pm and six hours by slow train, didn't relise cologne was further.
Well the other candidates that come to mind are Hannover, Brunswick (Braunschweig), Bremen. But I don't know if there's anything available to beat the offer you already found. Bremen is probably the closest to Hamburg.
Whatever, good luck with your search.