watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

BREAKING SASCHA RIETHER NEWS!!!

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, July 14, 2013, 09:44:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

Remember the days we though Sascha Riether might leave us, remember the dark dark days under the old management

Apparently the Schalke board have vetoed the purchase of Sascha Riether, they feel that Fulham's valuation is too high and their bid is €500,000 short of what Fulham value him to be

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

KP_FFC

are they high? and i thought we undervalued him...

zschwartz

Great news. Hopefully Sascha is pleased with remaining in london and being a first choice rb.

JackyFulham90

Riether is top class looking forward to seeing him & Dejagah on the right again this year

..Kya.ffc..

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on July 14, 2013, 09:58:59 PM
Riether is top class looking forward to seeing him & Dejagah on the right again this year
Me too, very good news.
Beers may have been involved in this post.

EJL

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on July 14, 2013, 09:58:59 PM

Hell yes! Top partnership!
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Rupert

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on July 14, 2013, 09:44:58 PM
Remember the days we though Sascha Riether might leave us, remember the dark dark days under the old management

Apparently the Schalke board have vetoed the purchase of Sascha Riether, they feel that Fulham's valuation is too high and their bid is €500,000 short of what Fulham value him to be

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

"We"?
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Berserker

Was this going to happen if the board agreed the fee, very dissappointed if Fulham had agreed a price
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

BarryP

If it is all the same I will save my celebration for after the close of the window.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

cebu

Are their management back on coke?  It certainly sounds like it!   fp.gif