watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Potential

Started by Keefy, July 15, 2013, 09:42:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keefy

Who in the current squad has the greatest potential for improvement. IMO Kasami and Ruiz head the list by a margin. Both have yet to get near to their best for different reasons. Bryan has to play too deep in his current role to take advantage of his abilities in and around the box. Kasami is a real footballing talent who is blessed with the physique needed for a mid-field attacking role. He never seemed to get a chance after the missed penalty at Stumble Bridge.

Brown@FFC

Quote from: Keefy on July 15, 2013, 09:42:45 AM
Who in the current squad has the greatest potential for improvement. IMO Kasami and Ruiz head the list by a margin. Both have yet to get near to their best for different reasons. Bryan has to play too deep in his current role to take advantage of his abilities in and around the box. Kasami is a real footballing talent who is blessed with the physique needed for a mid-field attacking role. He never seemed to get a chance after the missed penalty at Stumble Bridge.

The main players who have got the greatest potential are Ruiz, Kasami, Kaca, David and Mesca. I am resigned to say that Frei is leaving. Not being in CR isn't showing me any intention to stay.

FFC1987

Mesca looked very good last night to be fair.

elgreenio

Quote from: Brown@FFC on July 15, 2013, 09:49:28 AM
Quote from: Keefy on July 15, 2013, 09:42:45 AM

The main players who have got the greatest potential are Ruiz, Kasami, Kaca, David and Mesca. I am resigned to say that Frei is leaving. Not being in CR isn't showing me any intention to stay.

Frei given extra time off after the U20 WC surely?
touch my camera through the fence

tommy

They said frei was getting extra time off.

Ruiz11

Frei doesn't seem suited to the rough and tumble of the Premier League. He just didn't really kick on last year after his breakthrough season the year before; that being said, we shouldn't sell for anything less than £5m as we have no pressing need to sell.

fulhamben

Quote from: Ruiz11 on July 15, 2013, 11:54:17 AM
Frei doesn't seem suited to the rough and tumble of the Premier League. He just didn't really kick on last year after his breakthrough season the year before; that being said, we shouldn't sell for anything less than £5m as we have no pressing need to sell.
he was injured for most of last season, and isn't he still only 19. Still the most exciting player we have in my eyes
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Nightwind15

I think it would be a huge mistake to sell Frei.  He has the potential to be exactly what we need.
I played in the first match I ever saw!

Wimbledon_White

Sell Frei. He is poo.

MJG

Frei haters out today.
Plenty of players I don't like now and before,but I can give a better argument about that view instead of just saying he's poo.

Junichi

I was impressed last night with Mesca. Kasami could be a nice backup option for midfield, he had a decent run-out, so there's obviously some potential there.

Quote from: Wimbledon_White on July 15, 2013, 01:07:37 PM
Sell Frei. He is sh1t.

Oh come on. He's still developing. At least add some substance to this and explain why you think he's 'sh1t'.