watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Great Fulham Goals !!!

Started by MOR :, July 15, 2013, 10:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOR :

Check out our comprehensive list of the top 20 Great Fulham Goals for the last 11 years, since our promotion to the Premier League - as voted by our fans.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/media-centre/video-vault/great-fulham-goals

The Equalizer

Possibly one of the worst edited videos I've ever seen in my life, buy my gods that brought back some memories.

How many decent goals did Leggy and Kamara get? I was wonderfully surprised! I'd even forgotten about the Collins John one. Superb stuff!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Artful Dodger

Some classics, not all the 'best' goals but some absolutely vital ones in there!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

f5shooter

The best part of the video is Gentleman Jim's call of the Bouba Diop goal. 082.gif

ToodlesMcToot

Reminds one just how all around special that Europa Lge season truly was.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Northern Cottager

Some incredible finishes there .Great start with Johnsons twisting volley. Lovely.

Burt

Quote from: f5shooter on July 16, 2013, 04:18:40 AM
The best part of the video is Gentleman Jim's call of the Bouba Diop goal. 082.gif

Classic goal, classic commentary!

YankeeJim

Quote from: f5shooter on July 16, 2013, 04:18:40 AM

:plus one:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.