more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Seems to be a lot of bitterness from toffees

Started by BedsFFC, July 15, 2013, 11:42:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L-Wizzy

Quote from: Edwatch_Winston_Malone on July 16, 2013, 12:52:05 PM
I think he has been quoted somewhere as saying London is the oversees base for his NFL team and pairing that with a further London based team made sense.

Let's hope they don't want to play on the Cottage pitch and rip it up....
the pitch would be too small i think
Twitter: @officialslimwiz

Admin

Quote from: rusty shackleford on July 16, 2013, 05:11:33 PM
Ive never watched an NFL game in my life. Dont even watch the superbowl. Not my cuppa tea. But if the JJ's happened to be on TV id probably watch them now because of our affiliation. So he got me anyway!

That's the idea. He'll either offer tickets or corporate packages to Fulham Fans to go watch Jacksonville at Wembley. He might even do something like corporate events at Craven Cottage to watch Jacksonville games on big screen T.V's or something. The Riverside development would be ideal for this. Without ruining both clubs, he'll be clever and cross network both brands and in turn, will double if not quadrupedal their fans bases.    

God The Mechanic

Quote from: Admin on July 16, 2013, 05:19:25 PM
Ive never watched an NFL game in my life. Dont even watch the superbowl. Not my cuppa tea. But if the JJ's happened to be on TV id probably watch them now because of our affiliation. So he got me anyway!

That's the idea. He'll either offer tickets or corporate packages to Fulham Fans to go watch Jacksonville at Wembley. He might even do something like corporate events at Craven Cottage to watch Jacksonville games on big screen T.V's or something. The Riverside development would be ideal for this. Without ruining both clubs, he'll be clever and cross network both brands and in turn, will double if not quadrupedal their fans bases.   

Imagine the Jaguars stadium full when Fulham play in the FA Cup final!

Riverside

Quote from: God The Mechanic on July 16, 2013, 07:57:06 PM
Quote from: Admin on July 16, 2013, 05:19:25 PM

Imagine the Jaguars stadium full when Fulham play in the FA Cup final!

I am happy just imagining Fulham playing in the FA Cup final .