watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Crazy Rumours

Started by Brown@FFC, July 16, 2013, 12:30:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brown@FFC

People on twitter, take a look at this guy. @InsideAgentEPL Got some crazy rumours linking us with Dzeko, Pjanic and Michu.

ffctom_b

he talks crap most of thetime
twitter @tombrowning1977
Blog ffctomb.blogspot.com

Junichi

I am not on Twitter, and know very little about it, but I just had a quick read through his page. He claims he lives close to Motspur Park, and that he has insider knowledge of the comings and goings of FFC. I'm calling shenanigans on this one.

Most of the comments at the moment is just him in internet warrior mode, vs a bunch of FFC fans, none of which it seems are over 16. His defence to their accusations of being a phony was that 'he knew Mark Hughes would get the sack from QPR before it happened'.

Only one photo can sum this up...

Airfix

Quote from: Brown@FFC on July 16, 2013, 12:30:25 AM
People on twitter, take a look at this guy. @InsideAgentEPL Got some crazy rumours linking us with Dzeko, Pjanic and Michu.

Don't Pjanic! Don't Pjanic!!

Tonywa

Quote from: Junichi on July 16, 2013, 01:04:10 AM
I am not on Twitter, and know very little about it, but I just had a quick read through his page. He claims he lives close to Motspur Park, and that he has insider knowledge of the comings and goings of FFC. I'm calling shenanigans on this one.

Didn't know there was a mental home near Motspur Park.

Northern Cottager

I'd love to get Michu and Dzeko ! Chance being slimmer than slim obviously.

Zu-Meister

anyone on twitter who has 'agent' in their name is not worth following or taking notice of.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Zu-Meister on July 16, 2013, 10:13:55 AM
anyone on twitter who has 'agent' in their name is not worth following or taking notice of.

But why? They are all credible sources who have a wealth of former clients at the top of the game. It was just unfortunate that their previous life as a massively successful agent and contact in the industry has ended up spunking their whole day on Twitter retweeting everyone else's crap.