more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dimitar Berbatov - Touch of Genius

Started by vass_bg, July 16, 2013, 07:13:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

God The Mechanic

Quote from: cmg on July 16, 2013, 02:12:02 PM
That 'thing' he does against West Ham is just magic - it's probably a sin even to look at stuff like that.

I was at OT for that and just couldn't believe it.  Ridiculous.

farfouille

Quote from: God The Mechanic on July 16, 2013, 07:59:31 PM
Quote from: cmg on July 16, 2013, 02:12:02 PM
That 'thing' he does against West Ham is just magic - it's probably a sin even to look at stuff like that.

I was at OT for that and just couldn't believe it.  Ridiculous.

The look on Ronaldo's face always makes me smile, as if he says in his mind: "F*ck, this is something I should be doing...".
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

Burt

filham

Berbatov is a real class act, you will have to think very hard to name a Fulham player with more skills (unless of course you are old enough to have seen Haynes play).
However to get the best out of him he needs to be played up front with quick service available. The slow build up enables him to be marked out of the game and these ideas of playing him in a deep position are just a waste of his value in the box.

Sniffer

"Numquam Cede"

JackyFulham90

Amazing player am looking forward to watching him play for us next year

hongkongfulham

what a hero! He and Ruiz are going to tear up this season, full pre-season together and some pace out wide!

Roll on this season COYW!!!

Count Berbatov

He will go down the history as one of the greatest masters of the ball. One of the very few artists among athletes. Or as Jol would put it - a true lover of the ball

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

vass_bg

dgnffc

Hadn't really noticed it before but after the Stoke goal, Ruiz (who is nearest to the goal) shows no reaction or celebration whatsoever - odd? I hope there's no ill-feeling between them.

cmg

Dunno what the Spanish for 'Gobsmacked' is - but I always thought that summed up Ruiz's reaction.

Riverside

Will be disappointed if he does not get 20+ this season