Main Menu

Dimitar Berbatov - Touch of Genius

Started by vass_bg, July 16, 2013, 07:13:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vass_bg

danffc21

MaxWalker

General

The editor/creator missed out quite a bit more though from his time at fulham and almost definitely from his time at man utd and Tottenham.

Baider

Fulham1959

Rhys Lightning 63

You can fire a ball out of a cannon, have it slingshot around the sun and hurtle down to earth at 200mph - And Berbatov would still be able to take it first time and have a shot
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Lighthouse

Although it is not just his clever tricks that make him a cut above the rest. Players know about him, know how dangerous he can be. Yet he manages to find space and create space without being that pacey. The true class act and the true genius of a player is when he seems to have a barrier around him that nobody seems to be able to break.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Vinnieffc

cmg

Fantastic stuff.
If only we had the kind of expert management that could get hold of a player like that for less than £5million.
Still, what with his poor workrate and tendency to histrionics, he probably wouldn't fit in down here. What's Pogrebnyak doing this year?

Brown@FFC

Up their with Messi with regards to ball control. You don't lose that with age, and hopefully he will be up to his old tricks again next season.

farfouille

What I don't like about him is that he has the bad habit of getting older, like all the time! Who does that?!  :dft007:
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 16, 2013, 12:57:16 PM
Although it is not just his clever tricks that make him a cut above the rest. Players know about him, know how dangerous he can be. Yet he manages to find space and create space without being that pacey. The true class act and the true genius of a player is when he seems to have a barrier around him that nobody seems to be able to break.

He must be deceptive because Berbatov was running passed and away from the defence in several shots.

cmg

That 'thing' he does against West Ham is just magic - it's probably a sin even to look at stuff like that.

But the third against Blackburn, the one where he gets the ball out wide deep in his own half, is so beautiful it should be in the Tate Gallery. Does he get a goal and three assists for that one?

Sheepskin Junior

Incredible. He is just a master of the game
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

Vinnieffc

He's our best centre forward ever.. Just ahead of Louis Saha..  :yay:And Chris Guthrie and Gary Brazil...   :005:

YankeeJim

If we could get some quality speed up front to draw defenders, the man could likely play until his pension is ready.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

grandad

Great goals but he was assisted by some great crosses , through balls & passes.If he is given the same service by our players this season he will score more of the same.
Where there's a will there's a wife

FOOlhamfighters

I still have to pinch myself whenever I see him in a fulham shirt :')