watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I think a great bet if you fancy it.

Started by stevehawkinslidingtackle, July 16, 2013, 10:54:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevehawkinslidingtackle

Surely we will make a couple of decent squad additions. . 12th last year after a mediocre season. I cant see West Brom having a similar season, a bit of a one season wonder and will miss Lukaku. Also don't think Everton will be as strong without Moyes, Swansea ( to suffer with Europa league ). Newcastle will be a bit of an unstable merry - go- round, Norwich, Saints etc to finish below us. Plus negatives for a few others.

I think our odds for a top 10 will tumble when we make a few signings. You can get better, around 3/1 in general, but I've just had a ton at 11/4 with my bookies. Think its a steal of a bet personally. Wish me luck ! COYW

16 Jul 2013 10:41  Barclays Premier League Top 10 Finish    Premier League Top 10 Finish, Fulham, 11/4

Single £100.00 (Pot. Ret. £375.00)    Open    Open

bulgariawhite

I have the same confidence. Our preseason is not as unstable as last year. We really don't have a jewel that will go like D & D last year. So I feel confident we will have a good season top 10 definitely

barryhaylesgoalmachine

Its a decent shout but don't call me Shirley ....

jarv

Agreed. Always look at the teams worse than Fulham (on paper) and there are at least 6 or even 8.
If Villa lose Benteke, include them in the strugglers.

stevehawkinslidingtackle

Quote from: jarv on July 16, 2013, 01:20:01 PM
Agreed. Always look at the teams worse than Fulham (on paper) and there are at least 6 or even 8.
If Villa lose Benteke, include them in the strugglers.

Agreed. Even Liverpool . Suarez looks likes he's gone. We we be a lot closer to them this year, maybe even on par when we look at the next couple of additions. No pressure on us like them, and the whole squad will be giving that little extra to impress the new owner from day 1.