watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Meet up Thread - Werder Bremen v. Fulham

Started by fulhamfever, July 16, 2013, 10:58:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamfever

Ok who is going to the game and when are there touching down in Bremen and who is up for a meetup. Please use this thread. Would be good to meet other FFC Fans in Bremen.

I touch down on the Saturday AM a day before the game.

I'm gonna use the Saturday to explore what Bremen is about and see what it has to offer. The match ticket I am going to buy when I get there it shouldnt cost more than 10 Euros. Going to try get a stadium tour if possible :-)

LouisFFC

I'm spending friday and saturday night in Hamburg but will be in Bremen sunday morning till monday night. Doubt there will be many of us so could all meet in a pub near by!
Stadium tour is a good idea, it's on the river like fulham. If it wasnt for the stadium shape the view from above is almost identical.

COYW
Mohammed Lou Fayed

LesStrongsFarrahs

I'm in Hamburg on Friday and Saturday having a "guff" on a Stein or two and a "nag" on a Shish from Frank Sinatra's Kebab House.  Should be good fun.  Serious dignity and respect.... 

Delboy

We're in Bremen on the Ryanair flight from Gatwick touching down about lunchtime. Quick scout around the town will usually show where the FFC faithfull are drinking and then go to those bars and meet up in the evening. Looking forward to a great trip. COYW 

fulhamfever

Quote from: Delboy on July 17, 2013, 12:57:29 PM
We're in Bremen on the Ryanair flight from Gatwick touching down about lunchtime. Quick scout around the town will usually show where the FFC faithfull are drinking and then go to those bars and meet up in the evening. Looking forward to a great trip. COYW 

Saturday afternoon?