ToodlesMcToot

Not your biggest fan right now. Boooo!

COYW!
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Northern Cottager

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on July 17, 2013, 03:40:49 PM
Not your biggest fan right now. Boooo!

COYW!

I saw the official tweet 'It's an #FFC signing ' then got massively let down.

Passing it on.

valdeingruo

The club got you good.  :drums:  They know most supporters are clambering for a new signing :dead horse: Even though weve signed four. Which is like  079.gif for Fulham. The new chairman said we have money 086.gif however dont expect a massive one. Remember sustainable exsistance is better in the league, than a drop down after a huge influx of "big players" 092.gif Our club keeps its cards close to its chest, which is good :yay: I wouldnt be suprised to see another "Berbatov-like signing" for us :54:      I used too many didnt i? :58:
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

OdecaMynoT

Very worrying Phillippe.

I've always had doubts about him.

Here's another ..............http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2013/july/14/costa-rica-diary[/url]

The still image at the end with Ponderos looking like he should be somewhere else...........

I'm amazed the club haven't palmed him off to Aldershot or the like.
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: andersons11 on July 17, 2013, 04:00:34 PM
The club got you good.  :drums:  They know most supporters are clambering for a new signing :dead horse: Even though weve signed four. Which is like  079.gif for Fulham. The new chairman said we have money 086.gif however dont expect a massive one. Remember sustainable exsistance is better in the league, than a drop down after a huge influx of "big players" 092.gif Our club keeps its cards close to its chest, which is good :yay: I wouldnt be suprised to see another "Berbatov-like signing" for us :54:      I used too many didnt i? :58:

Overwhelming amount of emoticons there buddy.

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: andersons11 on July 17, 2013, 04:00:34 PM

All I want is a forward thinking CM. I would love for that to wind up being Kasami but, that's difficult to imagine given the way he's been handled so far.

This club does need an influx of players at the front end of their prime years though. Hardly anyone between 23 and 27. There's no way that can be a good thing for us.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude