watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dembele Transfer Money...

Started by KingstonWhite, July 20, 2013, 01:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingstonWhite

if we're getting the reported 20 million from Khan then what happened to the dembele money?

MJG

It went into the fulham FC bank account that pays all the other bills.

bulgariawhite

With a new owner it is totally irrelevant now. It went with the sale

farfouille

Quote from: KingstonWhite on July 20, 2013, 01:04:29 PM
if we're getting the reported 20 million from Khan then what happened to the dembele money?

Dembele's money will probably be used for the stadium expansion.
By the way, everyone is talking about those "20 million from Khan" but I never saw it in the news. Do you have a source?
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

valdeingruo

I love how people assume that we ever had access to that money. Due to MAF's strategy with short term contracts and reasonably priced players, it may have gone straight to our debt right off. Debt free and the current squad, or loaded with debt and one player? Ill tell you what I would rather have. It isnt our money to debate with anyways. Just because our new owner has more equity than MAF did, does not mean he is going to part with ridiculous sums of money, even 20 mill. Particularly after he just spent a lot on purchasing the club, so any signing this window probably wont be who you would expect. With the club in Costa Rica I doubt we will sign anyone until they return regardless.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

JHunter_Fulham4Life

Quote from: andersons11 on July 20, 2013, 02:13:36 PM
I love how people assume that we ever had access to that money. Due to MAF's strategy with short term contracts and reasonably priced players, it may have gone straight to our debt right off. Debt free and the current squad, or loaded with debt and one player? Ill tell you what I would rather have. It isnt our money to debate with anyways. Just because our new owner has more equity than MAF did, does not mean he is going to part with ridiculous sums of money, even 20 mill. Particularly after he just spent a lot on purchasing the club, so any signing this window probably wont be who you would expect. With the club in Costa Rica I doubt we will sign anyone until they return regardless.

That sounds about right. I'm thinking any signings will happen closer to the start of the season, or possibly just before the transfer window closes.

grandad

The accounts for the Y/E 30 June should show a good profit.Unless of course some creative accounting took place.
Where there's a will there's a wife

cebu

Quote from: farfouille on July 20, 2013, 01:37:21 PM

By the way, everyone is talking about those "20 million from Khan" but I never saw it in the news. Do you have a source?

You can be absolutely sure that the only people who know what's in the alleged transfer kitty are Khan and Mac. Any stories naming numbers will be undiluted journo drivel.

But of course people want to believe the story, so ...   :022:

farfouille

Quote from: cebu on July 20, 2013, 08:22:42 PM
Quote from: farfouille on July 20, 2013, 01:37:21 PM

You can be absolutely sure that the only people who know what's in the alleged transfer kitty are Khan and Mac. Any stories naming numbers will be undiluted journo drivel.

But of course people want to believe the story, so ...   :022:

Yes, I agree, but I was wondering who came up with that number and how... I have only read Khan saying that he will provide the resources needed to create stability for the club. If you ask me 10 million are more than enough to do that...
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen