watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ruiz on right midfield

Started by JackyFulham90, July 23, 2013, 09:10:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

I have a feeling we may see him play there a lot this season, I really hope we don't but I think no matter if we sign Bent or not I just have a feeling with Kasami emerging & Rodallega doing well in Pre Season Ruiz may be on the wing a fair bit this season which will be a waste as he is really good in the number 10 role & would be so dangerous if we had someone who could play him the ball quickly so he could play further forward

AllyWhite

no, highly doubt so. If anything, based on our pre-season, Ruiz SHONE at the number 10 position. It is his natural position, and so far he has excelled in our pre-season games.

No doubt Kasami has done well too, but to dislodge Ruiz of his position? I don't think so. And Rodders has played as a striker in our pre-season, not the number 10 role

Holders

I like Ruiz but I can't see this, Dejagah excels in that position.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

AllyWhite

Quote from: Holders on July 23, 2013, 09:20:24 AM
I like Ruiz but I can't see this, Dejagah excels in that position.

:plus one:

Ruiz has shone in his no. 10, let him continue shining

Zu-Meister

it'd be madness to break up the riether dejagah partnership.

JackyFulham90

I know I want Ruiz to stay in the number 10 role he can be key for us there I just think Jol likes him out wide I don't think Dejagah would be dropped anyway Kacaniklic would probably drop to the bench

AllyWhite

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on July 23, 2013, 11:06:12 AM
I know I want Ruiz to stay in the number 10 role he can be key for us there I just think Jol likes him out wide I don't think Dejagah would be dropped anyway Kacaniklic would probably drop to the bench

How is it that Jol likes him out wide when he has been playing at the no. 10 role for the last few games?

JackyFulham90

Last season whenever Rodallega featured, Berbatov dropped deeper, Ruiz moved out wide, in Costa Rica Kasami was central Ruiz was wide right, if Bent comes in he will move wide again I just hope it doesn't happen as he has the best eye for a pass in our team so the number 10 role suis him

filham

I think lastt season we tried all kinds of options for Ruiz and clearly showed the only position to play him was as a number 10 just behind Berbatov but with a licence to roam.

Dejegah was a match winner in the wide right position and should not be moved.

epsomraver

Quote from: filham on July 23, 2013, 12:53:45 PM
I think last season we tried all kinds of options for Ruiz and clearly showed the only position to play him was as a number 10 just behind Berbatov but with a licence to roam.

Dejegah was a match winner in the wide right position and should not be moved.

And that worked? I don't think so!

Jack Fulham

He played wide right in Holland but Jol always said he wants him behind the striker.

Junichi