watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Frimpong

Started by Tomo, July 25, 2013, 11:14:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomo

I follow Frimpong on Instagram, and he posted a photo last night of him in a Arsenal shirt with a caption that said "This is where it all ended :(" he has later deleted said photo could he be on his way out of Arsenal? Would love to see him back here if we can't secure Huddlestone / Malanda. Although he has had his injury problems I feel he has potential and is so strong on the ball.
"We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it." - Che Guevara

westcliff white

thought he was out of contract this summer
Every day is a Fulham day

Northern Cottager

He also Tweeted an image of Molineux the other day? Not sure the relevance, had some soppy caption under it as well.

Airfix

Quote from: Northern Cottager on July 25, 2013, 12:00:59 PM
He also Tweeted an image of Molineux the other day? Not sure the relevance, had some soppy caption under it as well.

He spent time on loan at Wolves (Jan - Feb 2012) and Charlton (Nov 2012 - Jan 2013), as well as with us.

Frankie-Peter Taylor

I'd take him back, I thought he was a very useful squad player. How good he can be? I'm not sure but there's a hell of a lot of potential.

I know he was loved by fans when at Wolves, but would he drop down to League One? It could prove a very clever career move, but he's better than that.

elgreenio

average player. Will probably end up in the championship
touch my camera through the fence

bulgariawhite

No thanks we have better coming through our ranks given the chance

Lighthouse

Saw nothing in Frimpong that we would find handy. Especially now. The least favourable of our loan signings.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

fulhamfan

he seems like an utter cretin.

aFFCn_Fan

@hincharoo

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Airfix on July 25, 2013, 12:03:41 PM
Quote from: Northern Cottager on July 25, 2013, 12:00:59 PM

He spent time on loan at Wolves (Jan - Feb 2012) and Charlton (Nov 2012 - Jan 2013), as well as with us.

Yea I knew he'd played there before us but was unsure why he tweeted the image last week? Nostalgia? Who knows.

rusty shackleford

He tweets everything, he even tweeted a text message Jol sent him when he left