watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Another signing

Started by The Swan, July 26, 2013, 08:52:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

Not sure if this has been posted already but Fulham have signed French midfielder Ange- Freddy Plumain from Lens.The 18 year old arrives on a free tranfer and will be part of the Fulham development squad that will compete in the Barclays Under 21 Premier League.
Another midfielder for the future. Anyone know anything about him?.
The Swan

farfouille

"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

JackyFulham90

Seems a promising player doubt we will see him this season though, boosts our u21s though

wadey

English club Fulham recently reported the signing of Ange-Freddy Plumain. Racing Club de Lens is surprised that information to the extent that the player still under contract, had no authorization on a possible engagement. The lensois attacker is actually absent from his place of work since July 8, without a valid reason. A procedure has been initiated against the various parties concerned

jmh

Quote from: wadey on July 26, 2013, 09:35:08 PM
English club Fulham recently reported the signing of Ange-Freddy Plumain. Racing Club de Lens is surprised that information to the extent that the player still under contract, had no authorization on a possible engagement. The lensois attacker is actually absent from his place of work since July 8, without a valid reason. A procedure has been initiated against the various parties concerned
Source?

wadey

lens fc official website................................................Le club anglais de Fulham a récemment communiqué la signature d'Ange-Freddy Plumain. Le Racing club de Lens s'étonne de cette information dans la mesure où le joueur, toujours sous contrat, n'avait aucune autorisation quant à un éventuel engagement. L'attaquant lensois est effectivement absent de son lieu de travail depuis le 8 juillet dernier, sans raison valable. Une procédure a été engagée à l'encontre des différents partis concernés.

Big Martin Jol

Quote from: wadey on July 26, 2013, 09:35:08 PM

Oh good.
Scott Parker is the greatest living Englishman.

Burt

Weird... Who did the club negotiate with then if Lens knew nothing about it?

MikeR

Site said we signed him on a free, so we thought he was out of contract. Maybe Lens had an option on him and there was a mixup on whether it had been exercised.
We are here and it is now. Further than that, all human knowledge is moonshine. - H. L. Mencken

Ordar

Now this doesn't sound good. At the very least either us or Lens is going to come out of this looking stupid. Surely the club isn't idiotic enough not to check these things?

Berserker

If we do get a transfer embargo, who every did the Lens deal for Fulham won't look good  in the eyes of Khan. Can't see they will be at the the club for much longer if we end up not being able to make any any more transfers
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

bulgariawhite

Surely as an overseas player there must have been clearance by the respective FA's before contracts can be signed. Fulham have always shown diligence in business deals including tough medicals. So what has gone wrong? Whatever, Fulham will resolve this with diplomacy I am sure. Just don't need this at the current time

RaySmith

Surely there has been some sort of crossed wires here. It's hard to believe that Fulham, with all their experience in transfers, would have knowingly signed this player, while he was still contracted to the French club.

I think the fault must lie with a mix up at Lens.

bucksfulham

Quote from: RaySmith on July 27, 2013, 08:49:21 AM
Surely there has been some sort of crossed wires here. It's hard to believe that Fulham, with all their experience in transfers, would have knowingly signed this player, while he was still contracted to the French club.

I think the fault must lie with a mix up at Lens.
Chelsea have even more transfer experience and they had the same problem when they signed Kakuta from Lens!
Lens cocked up then. I hope for our sake that they've done it again.

Bryanthebroom

Quote from: Berserker on July 27, 2013, 06:43:08 AM
If we do get a transfer embargo, who every did the Lens deal for Fulham won't look good  in the eyes of Khan. Can see they will be at the the club for much longer if we end up not being able to make any any more transfers

A possible transfer embargo for the sake of a player signed for the development squad. Absolutely ridiculous if true. Maybe Lens/Plumain/a member of our own board have a secret vendetta against West London football clubs.

kiwiwaka

If he hasn't signed pro terms we've done nothing wrong, I think they're fishing for compensation similar to the John Bostock case with Tottenham.

bucksfulham

According to Transfermarkt he's contracted to Lens until 2016 having signed on July 25th! Something smelling fishy ??

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/ange-freddy-plumain/profil/spieler_182912.html

BlaWhiArmyyyyyy

Quote from: bucksfulham on July 27, 2013, 02:29:51 PM
According to Transfermarkt he's contracted to Lens until 2016 having signed on July 25th! Something smelling fishy ??

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/ange-freddy-plumain/profil/spieler_182912.html

Thats when he signed for us..