News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We are aware the site is very slow today...

Started by LBNo11, July 28, 2013, 12:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...sorry for the inconvenience, one of the hamsters has escaped from the wheel..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

The Equalizer

But I always thought of John as more of a Chinchilla and Scott as a disease-ridden special one gerbil...
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Berserker

We'll i've done my back in so it could be my fault
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Airfix

One wonders why you mention on the site that the site is slow?  We can't read it because the site is slow!

:doh:

epsomraver

Strange that the site is quick now Ed, pedalling faster?

sunburywhite

It is still quicker than our midfield get the ball forward
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

MJG

I somehow have this picture in my mind of the engine room of FOF:

Admin

Quote from: The Equalizer on July 28, 2013, 07:24:06 PM
But I always thought of John as more of a Chinchilla and Scott as a disease-ridden special one gerbil...

I thought it was unemployed bums like yourself sitting on here all day eating up our bandwidth  086.gif

MJG

Quote from: Admin on July 29, 2013, 10:26:10 AM
Quote from: The Equalizer on July 28, 2013, 07:24:06 PM

I thought it was unemployed bums like yourself sitting on here all day eating up our bandwidth  086.gif
Thats a bit harsh, I may be a bum but I'm not unemployed.