watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Osvaldo Update

Started by Sammyffc, July 30, 2013, 04:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammyffc

Tweeted a member of the Sky Sports transfer team about about it .. reply is '' no change , still a head to head between southampton and fulham , also according to the betting patterns ''

have a good day knowing the same information we had a week ago .

thanks .  :dead horse:

Zu-Meister

but hes already rejected southampton......

Sammyffc

i don't think anybody actually knows zu-meister haha , fulham seem to be a mysterious club and no-one seem's to have any contacts with them -___-

mccscratch

I will chime in for the first time on Osvaldo... I honestly don't think we need a malcontent in our side... He is a great player but we already have one prima donna esque player in Berba... let's spend our money on a true offensive minded holding midfielder please..
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

Fulham76

I thought this was dead. Hasn't he decided to stay at Roma?

General

Quote from: Fulham76 on July 30, 2013, 06:55:52 PM
I thought this was dead. Hasn't he decided to stay at Roma?

That was purely based on the fact that Roma took him to the U.S. for their preseason and people said that because he went it 'showed' that he was staying on , no one knew any better.

The reality is that whilst he isn't getting on with people there he is still one of their top players and a quality striker who they have to include in preparations until the point his agent signs him to another club.  The reality is that if he stays they will use him so taking him on preseason is just a natural and sensible formality until something else is decided.

It is about time we signed osvaldo up though if we're going to. I don't think I'd stomach it too well if we lost out on his signature to Southampton, who shouldn't be in the same league re signings to us due to us being in the league for a longer time and with more prominent players and a manager, but then maybe that doesn't count anymore.

Danitar

Looks like gervinho is signing for Roma, what are the chances we can get this deal done?

Sammyffc

hopefully !! would be immense

Forever Fulham

signing him would be huge.

TheDon

"I don't think I'd stomach it too well if we lost out on his signature to Southampton, who shouldn't be in the same league re signings to us due to us being in the league for a longer time and with more prominent players and a manager, but then maybe that doesn't count anymore."

general you forget what it was like when we came up.
all teams in the prem are rivals.