watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Malanda Set For Wolfsburg Move

Started by FTID, August 01, 2013, 10:39:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWFL

We apparently told him we weren't happy that he cancelled his contract. Bit disappointed to miss out on him really..

Putney

Shouldn't you be directing that at Mackintosh, not Jol?

jelmo

Quote from: TWFL on August 01, 2013, 10:42:15 AM
We apparently told him we weren't happy that he cancelled his contract. Bit disappointed to miss out on him really..

I dont think we should be so picky. Would cost very little (if anything) and due to his potential we could sell him for a lot of money down the road. Oh well, I suppose Diarra will have to do then.

Basil

The way I see it if he is being loaned straight back to Belgium then it must be deemed he is not ready for German football and therefore probably not ready for top flight English football. This would not have solved our current pressing issue in CM and we have been making so many signing for the future as it is this would have just been another one. We need somebody ready to play against Sunderland in two weeks not ready for August 2014.

MikeCdawg

Sammyffc

i think its the fact that malanda's solicitor found a loophole , and fulham don't want to sign him , and then him get himself out his contract as soon as he wants to leave

Lighthouse

Cause it was Jols fault. They sit down for a talk and he doesn't bring out the good biscuits. See the mistake Newcastle made with Bent. Jol will have to learn his lesson.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

zschwartz

Perhaps with the Plumain signing and the vague threat of transfer embargo the club decided not to go in for another youngster in rapid secession who had a somewhat suspect contract status.

Rupert

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 01, 2013, 12:44:48 PM
Cause it was Jols fault. They sit down for a talk and he doesn't bring out the good biscuits. See the mistake Newcastle made with Bent. Jol will have to learn his lesson.

I think what scuppered the deal was Jol putting milk in his tea before the sugar. The OP is perfectly correct to blame the unsophisticated scoundrel.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Rupert on August 01, 2013, 01:26:19 PM

I think what scuppered the deal was Jol putting milk in his tea before the sugar. The OP is perfectly correct to blame the unsophisticated scoundrel.

in relation to your comment, do you put the milk in before the water? Fella at work did it to me this morning and I nearly lost it.

Steve_orino

Quote from: zschwartz on August 01, 2013, 01:05:28 PM
Perhaps with the Plumain signing and the vague threat of transfer embargo the club decided not to go in for another youngster in rapid secession who had a somewhat suspect contract status.

I think you're on to something with that statement - Well said.
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

Lighthouse

Quote from: Northern Cottager on August 01, 2013, 01:29:29 PM

in relation to your comment, do you put the milk in before the water? Fella at work did it to me this morning and I nearly lost it.

It is simple. Empty mug or cup. Sugar if you take it. THEN the tea bag, Hot water poured on and then milk. Really my park bench hosts a few soirees and other Liverpool down and outs and one had to learn the correct park bench etiquette.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Rupert

Quote from: Northern Cottager on August 01, 2013, 01:29:29 PM

I can only admire your restraint. We are surrounded by barbarians, I tell you. Barbarians.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Bassey the warrior

I'm sorry but to make a proper cup of tea you need to let the tea bag infuse first. Hot water on an leave fir a minute at least ideally about 90 seconds. Then add your milk or sugar. Otherwise you don't get the full flavour. Mind it's a fine line. Any longer and it will taste bitter.

Vinnieffc

Some of my ex IT colleagues actually created a tea colour chart depicting how much milk is preferred by each person. Ergo, it's teabag, sugar (if required) and milk to match the chart. No brainer really.

Vinnieffc

Oops sorry. I omitted step 2 of pouring in boiling water. I'll set up a Visio schematic to clarify  :021:

epsomraver

Quote from: The Moose on August 01, 2013, 03:33:27 PM
I'm sorry but to make a proper cup of tea you need to let the tea bag infuse first. Hot water on an leave fir a minute at least ideally about 90 seconds. Then add your milk or sugar. Otherwise you don't get the full flavour. Mind it's a fine line. Any longer and it will taste bitter.
outragious, you CANNOT make a proper cup of tea with a TEA BAG, what ever next! you need a pot you philistine  :005:

valdeingruo

I think its because he was a coffee lad.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi