more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Football-Forever

Started by Jamie18, August 03, 2013, 07:37:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamie18

www.football-forever.net/forum

Sorry if any mods/admins disapprove of this post but we're only trying to make it as forum so i don't see any harm.

We want to become one of the biggest football forums out there and we need your help to do so, just signing up would help us significantly.

We are a friendly bunch and the staff doesn't jump down your throat if you do something wrong! The one thing we are looking forward to is the prediction league where the final winner of the prediction league will win £100! (not bad for a few predictions eh?)

www.football-forever.net/forum

alexbishop

maybe it would have been more polite to email the mods/admin first to see if they would be happy for you to shout out your forum?
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Airfix

You saying we're not friendly?

:031: :028:

Rupert

Quote from: Airfix on August 03, 2013, 10:09:04 PM

Ooh, you don't want to say we're not friendly, the last lot who said we're not friendly, well, after what happened to them, it, coming to think about it, proved them right, not that it did them much good in the long run.

So you don't want to say we're not friendly, this is just a friendly warning, okay?
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

alexbishop

I'm so confused. Isn't posting unsolicited links to other websites kinda frowned upon?
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Lighthouse

The hole has been dug Master. Shall I tip these intruders in now? But I shall do it with a .....smile on my face. Ever so friendly like.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Logicalman

Quote from: Rupert on August 03, 2013, 11:24:54 PM

Ooh, you don't want to say we're not friendly, the last lot who said we're not friendly, well, after what happened to them, it, coming to think about it, proved them right, not that it did them much good in the long run.

So you don't want to say we're not friendly, this is just a friendly warning, okay?

.. and from all accounts, they did run a long way prior to the inevitable end ... last seen passing Mornington Crescent I believe

Rupert

Quote from: Logicalman on August 04, 2013, 05:18:29 AM

.. and from all accounts, they did run a long way prior to the inevitable end ... last seen passing Mornington Crescent I believe

We are NOT starting Mornington Crescent.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Airfix

Quote from: Rupert on August 04, 2013, 07:19:43 AM
Quote from: Logicalman on August 04, 2013, 05:18:29 AM

We are NOT starting Mornington Crescent.

Paddington...