watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Are we match ready ............

Started by ScalleysDad, August 04, 2013, 11:01:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScalleysDad

Network rail card sorted, travel and one overnighter for the first three home fixtures and Parma sorted, days off booked for Palace away and overnighters for the couple of days between the Spurs and Villa matches in December sorted. 'Site visit' to take in Southampton away and if it all falls into place a couple of days on Hadrians wall before the Newcastle game sorted. New shirt not yet sorted. I want to see it on real people first.
I kept up the running and long walks so the few pounds we lost with Airfix after Christmas stayed off and the belt buckle is two notches further in. Physically ready, endurance wise I think I'm fine ........... mental toughness ........... probably needs time.

Bring it on ................. but quietly to begin with.

Willard

I hope you haven't forgotten to pre-order your mega-box of hi-strength tranquilizers.

I found them extremely useful during parts of last season....

WhiteJC

if this season's anything like last I'll be visiting this site quite a bit...

https://www.facebook.com/DalaiLama

Artful Dodger

Quote from: ScalleysDad on August 04, 2013, 11:01:19 AM
Network rail card sorted, travel and one overnighter for the first three home fixtures and Parma sorted, days off booked for Palace away and overnighters for the couple of days between the Spurs and Villa matches in December sorted. 'Site visit' to take in Southampton away and if it all falls into place a couple of days on Hadrians wall before the Newcastle game sorted. New shirt not yet sorted. I want to see it on real people first.
I kept up the running and long walks so the few pounds we lost with Airfix after Christmas stayed off and the belt buckle is two notches further in. Physically ready, endurance wise I think I'm fine ........... mental toughness ........... probably needs time.

Bring it on ................. but quietly to begin with.
Lets hope Jol has put this much thought in to the teams pre season! Although hopefully the team will be wearing some kit against Sunderland rather than chekcing out what it looks like on the fans before deciding :005:
Faber est suae quisque fortunae