watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Moussa Dembele

Started by Walsh, August 04, 2013, 03:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walsh

Do you think we'd have a chance of getting him back if we put a 10 million bid in? he doesn't seem to have helped Tottenham as much as they thought he would... maybe we could get him back, I would 100% take him back! one of the best players I've seen live.

What do you guys think?

alexbishop

I'd imagine he is first on their team sheet with the likes of Bale. Don't think they would want to sell one of their best players. Villas Boas is an intelligent manager and will know how much quality Dembele brings to his central midfield.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

KP_FFC

doubt it, if he does leave spurs it would be to a top team

RidgeRider

I seem to recall he had some injury spells, much like he did for us, that kept him out of the lineup at Tottenham. I feel this is what will limit Moussa in his career.....injuries....

Danitar

Why not go for him if we supposingly have money to spend why not. It's better than going for taarabt and spurs have bought paulinho so I don't know where dembeles going to play as spurs will want to play paulinho plus Parker/sandro just to have some defensive minded midfielder there so paulinho can attack.

WolverineFFC

I love him as a player, but I don't think FFC can afford to pay that kind of fee for anyone who will only be on the pitch 1/2 - 2/3 of the season because of injuries.

FFC1987

As others have said, first on team sheet, if he moves he's going bigger and we wouldn't have a chance. Not to disrespect the OP but its a daft suggestion.

Danitar

By the way I know this is a dembele thread but I'm watching the derby-Blackburn game and I've got to say that will Hughes is turning out to be a very good player for derby why not have a punt on this guy playing very much like dembele use to with us.

valdeingruo

Dembele when on the pitch is crucial to victories. If you are a statistics kind of guy look it up. As much as I love the guy and his skills you cant say "never get old players back" for one argument, but forget it for another player. He moved on, its simple. If Jol thinks he has a good budget with good names as he stated in the interview, then I would like to see a young up and comer or an experienced "higher class" if you will type of player. Will Hughes, Chantome, Diego, Ander and De Marcos fit the bill, im cautiously optimistic about this window.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Me-ate-Live, innit??

I thought you post was about the 17 year old  forward..............
not the luxury player we sold to the spurts for a tidy sum of money  :005:

Baider

Huh?

He's a first choice player for Spurs?

PaulJ123

what a ridiculous post.

There is absolutely no chance of him coming back

MasterHaynes

Quote from: Danitar on August 04, 2013, 04:33:47 PM
By the way I know this is a dembele thread but I'm watching the derby-Blackburn game and I've got to say that will Hughes is turning out to be a very good player for derby why not have a punt on this guy playing very much like dembele use to with us.
We were looking at him last year but Derby were looking for silly money but he is a very good prospect. At some point he will get to the Premiership but if he keeps improving at his current rate it will probably be for silly money to Chelsea,City/Utd and then be loaned out or stuck in the reserves.

EJL

malcbridger

Very good shout Danitar. I also watched the Derby game and Will Hughes was by far the best player on the pitch. Great vision, superb off the ball, superb passing ability, reads the game really well. Manu were supposedly looking at him, definitely worth a punt, i'd love to see him in the proper black and white.

leonffc

They love him!! And if he left them it certainly wouldn't be for us. My favourite player outside FFC and too good for us IMO.

leonffc

They love him!! And if he left them it certainly wouldn't be for us. My favourite player outside FFC and too good for us IMO.

Bassey the warrior

There's no chance of Dembele.

alexbishop

Derby have rated Will Hughes at 15m btw
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Enter the Frei

was about to say, no chance either Will Hughes or Dembele are within the price range of players we are looking at, I would say though that a move to a club like us would be the best career move for Will Hughes. Whether he will choose that path is completely different though.