https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Betis Roll call

Started by SouthfieldWhite, August 04, 2013, 07:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sheepskin

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on August 05, 2013, 12:26:06 PM
Quote from: epsomraver on August 05, 2013, 09:19:29 AM
Yes, going, over the riverside tonight and Saturday, going to stand behind the dug out and shout abuse after we have no shots on goal 086.gif

That sounds like a great idea, wish I'd though of that. Now I'm stuck in the Hammy End

Stuck? 15 minutes into the 1st half you'll be able to take your pick from the empty seats elsewhere. Someone on here the other day was saying we've sold 5,000 tickets. I wouldn't be suprised if there were twice that many there, but I reckon that'll be it. Sit where you like I reckon.
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

MasterHaynes

Quote from: Ron Sheepskin on August 05, 2013, 12:41:31 PM
Quote from: epsomraver on August 05, 2013, 09:19:29 AMYes, going, over the riverside tonight and Saturday, going to stand behind the dug out and shout abuse after we have no shots on goal 086.gif

That sounds like a great idea, wish I'd though of that. Now I'm stuck in the Hammy End

Stuck? 15 minutes into the 1st half you'll be able to take your pick from the empty seats elsewhere. Someone on here the other day was saying we've sold 5,000 tickets. I wouldn't be suprised if there were twice that many there, but I reckon that'll be it. Sit where you like I reckon.
When I looked on Friday it looked like the Riverside was pretty well sold out except for S & Z end rows and the Hammy end looked 75% sold out H4 & H5, could be a good turn out tonight. I still remember the days you walk around from one end to the other along the riverbank so you could always be at the end Fulham were attacking, ahh those were the days

God The Mechanic

Quote from: MasterHaynes on August 05, 2013, 12:56:29 PM
Quote from: Ron Sheepskin on August 05, 2013, 12:41:31 PM
Quote from: epsomraver on August 05, 2013, 09:19:29 AMYes, going, over the riverside tonight and Saturday, going to stand behind the dug out and shout abuse after we have no shots on goal 086.gif

When I looked on Friday it looked like the Riverside was pretty well sold out except for S & Z end rows and the Hammy end looked 75% sold out H4 & H5, could be a good turn out tonight. I still remember the days you walk around from one end to the other along the riverbank so you could always be at the end Fulham were attacking, ahh those were the days

Could a lot of the sold tickets be season tickets?  Or do they not work for friendlies?

watfordwhite

Sorry guys, flying out to Belguim in the next few hours. But dont worry I be back for the Bettis game.
I hope to catch it somewhere on the interweb..... 049:gif